Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.56%

11-20 109 18.70%

21-30 69 11.84%

30+ 214 36.71%

Total:576
JayWood2010 said:
Can anybody tell me what they think of Ys for the vita? Been curious about this game. How is the story? That is really my main question.

it only comes out in EU next month so i cant say until then. from what I've seen gameplay is similar to Ys Seven which i loved on the PSP. Everyone here who played it had good things to say about it so far.

got it preordered and i'm very excited to play it.

Story is probably like the usual, Adol is a traveller, adventurer and everywhere agos he seems destined to fight the end of that land he's visiting. He's sort of a fated hero.

Around the Network
rutea7 said:
JayWood2010 said:
Can anybody tell me what they think of Ys for the vita? Been curious about this game. How is the story? That is really my main question.

it only comes out in EU next month so i cant say until then. from what I've seen gameplay is similar to Ys Seven which i loved on the PSP. Everyone here who played it had good things to say about it so far.

got it preordered and i'm very excited to play it.

Story is probably like the usual, Adol is a traveller, adventurer and everywhere agos he seems destined to fight the end of that land he's visiting. He's sort of a fated hero.

I never played Seven.  Im getting ready to play Tales of Vesperia and i was all upset when i found out Vita didnt have those games so i looked around aand found Ys.  Thought it sounded interesting but never heard of it.  I have it on my gamefly list but was just going to buy it if i knew the story was really good in it.  been wanting to play a good story jrpg ever since i played P4G.

JayWood2010 said:
rutea7 said:
JayWood2010 said:

I never played Seven.  Im getting ready to play Tales of Vesperia and i was all upset when i found out Vita didnt have those games so i looked around aand found Ys.  Thought it sounded interesting but never heard of it.  I have it on my gamefly list but was just going to buy it if i knew the story was really good in it.  been wanting to play a good story jrpg ever since i played P4G.

Yes Namco sucks for not giving us those Vita Tales =( i wanted to play them very badly. The last hope is sony convincing namco to let them publish themselves but i'm not expecting it to happen. even though it's some of the most requested games on the #jrpgvita list that sony made.

Ys is a great action RPG series, the combat is very straightforward and it's not complicated you fight on map unlike tales games where you go into a fight mode after getting in contact with the monster on the map.

Dear Sony,
What are February's games for the IGC for PS+ NA?
I like good games so plz have good games
Thanks,
David.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Don't know if already posted, but Hatsune Miku Project Diva F will be available March only on PSN.
Another hint at what's Sony's preparing with all these no gaemz for March.

Around the Network
SnowPrince said:
Don't know if already posted, but Hatsune Miku Project Diva F will be available March only on PSN.
Another hint at what's Sony's preparing with all these no gaemz for March.

As much as I want it, it better be cheapish. Digital only, late port, shouldnt cost more than Muramasa did when it launched in EU digital only

Reallu enjoying need for speed:Most Wanted on the vita And to my suprise the online seems quite active. Been in full games everytime I join a new game and when someone leavs a new one joins directly.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Check out this video. And Spread the word why you should buy a vita this year.
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/why-you-should-buy-a-vita-in-2014/1100-6417203/

JayWood2010 said:

Don't know if you want to take my word for it but I really liked that game. I find myself very critical of games, but I think it was one of my favorites for the vita. Its not that easy to play (i started on hard and had to lower the difficulty because i died alot xD) so even though its kind of a hack and slash type of games it requires a little more skill towards the biggger enemies (aside from the boss fights). The story its quite good to and it took me around 30-40 hrs to complete, but thats because i tried to max out each weapon individually and take alot of going back and forth to find the materials which are mostly easy to come by but you have 6 characters each with each own weapon and skill, and eventually you have to upgrade each to a better weapon so its like starting all over.

kivi95 said:
Reallu enjoying need for speed:Most Wanted on the vita And to my suprise the online seems quite active. Been in full games everytime I join a new game and when someone leavs a new one joins directly.

Think the £7.99 EU sale must've helped it.  Maybe I'll dip back into it if the online is active.