By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Based off of the reception of Vita on the internet, I wouldn't be surprised if it did far better here in the west than Japan.

Around the Network

Pocket's Ruin Should be named the PSVita... Will ruin my bank account with so much great games!

And Nice for SFxTkkn.. so i have time to spend with blazblue, MK and UMvC3 before it release! And I was Exceptic but now with Alisa and Elena confirmed is a SOLD! *¬*

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Wagram said:
Based off of the reception of Vita on the internet, I wouldn't be surprised if it did far better here in the west than Japan.

Yep and the SW being mainly western oriented will help too

I do wonder tho..what if there's a game like Skyrim on the vita..Fus Ro Da on the Go! lol maybe scream at the screen

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Hmmm, page 400...

I wanna preface this by saying I love the 3DS, but man, there was NO excitement for the 3DS until Zelda came out...

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Wagram said:

That's for sure.. specially in Europe where PlayStation Brand is very popular... But the POST e3 llineup will decide the long term of the console...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

Warrior's Lair... yeah that is why I forgot that name! Ruin was much better but oh well A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet and all that tosh.

Also forgot about Sounds Shapes M.U.G.E.N! I can see that being a very relaxing game another one to look forward to!

Going through launch games, PSN titles and soon to be released I can see myself with about 10 - 20 games very easily!

Runa216 said:
Hmmm, page 400...

I wanna preface this by saying I love the 3DS, but man, there was NO excitement for the 3DS until Zelda came out...

There was not Excitment until the Price cut I think... Zelda and Residen evil soon before didn´t make it sell so much... The only thing that could make me buy a 3DS is if Kojima confirm the rumored ZOE3 for that handheld... Only that, but with ZOE HD collection coming this year for Vita.. there's still possibilty to see it on vita ^^ I WANT JEHUTY!

Yeah it's almost scary the amount of quantity and quality of games the system will have within the first 6months..I think it's safe to this is the biggest hw launch..ever..sw wise

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

http://www.g4tv.com/games/psv/65737/ninja-gaiden-sigma-plus/review/

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus Review from G4 (4/5)

ign Escape Plan Review (8/10)

Sony Bend did a fantastic job with Uncharted Golden Abyss. There's almost no difference to Uncharted on PS3.
The aiming is even better than on PS3 thanks to the gyro tilt-to-aim feature. I hope other games will use this too, it makes aiming to much better to control.