By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
NesFe said:
Oh, Ok Freedom wars is an IP that appeals to wider younger audience ? It's another hunting game and we already have about half a dozen of them. Hype deflated, I should have checked Gaf first lol.

I don't know about younger audience, but it's a hunting game that isn't dark and fantasy; it's cleaner and more anime-inspired.  Definitely designed to appeal to a wider audience.

If they bundle it and advertise it like they did with Soul Sacrifice, I can see it vastly outselling SS too.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
NesFe said:
Oh, Ok Freedom wars is an IP that appeals to wider younger audience ? It's another hunting game and we already have about half a dozen of them. Hype deflated, I should have checked Gaf first lol.

I don't know about younger audience, but it's a hunting game that isn't dark and fantasy; it's cleaner and more anime-inspired.  Definitely designed to appeal to a wider audience.

If they bundle it and advertise it like they did with Soul Sacrifice, I can see it vastly outselling SS too.

Oh, I know what they mean. Freedom wars if it turns out good, it can be as big as God Eater 2 on vita (300K+) . Since it's by the same devs of the original God eater and has similar movements (not considering the rope mechanics which could be a bonus/negative depending on how good the implementation is ), I can see it doing well, but for some reason the word "Large scale IP" gave me false hope lol.

Hello everyone! I'm new to the community, I just recently bought a Vita on the last day of 2013. I currently own PlayStation All Stars, Uncharted Golden Abyss, Sly Cooper, Super Stardust Delta, CastleStorm, and MotorStorm RC. I am a Plus member but I haven't downloaded any because of memory. I was wondering what are some must have games/accesories. I appreciate the help.

Giovanni said:
Hello everyone! I'm new to the community, I just recently bought a Vita on the last day of 2013. I currently own PlayStation All Stars, Uncharted Golden Abyss, Sly Cooper, Super Stardust Delta, CastleStorm, and MotorStorm RC. I am a Plus member but I haven't downloaded any because of memory. I was wondering what are some must have games/accesories. I appreciate the help.

Persona 4 Golden

Ys Memories of Celceta

Tearaway

On the maybe pile:

Killzone mercenary

Muramasa rebirth (grab it while it on sale)

any racers you might like (Sonic transformed, WRC4, etc. They all feel great on a portable).

If you like hunting games you have Soul sacrifice and Ragnarok Odyssey.

You should start by getting some room on the memory card and downloading every demo that interests you. You can deposit all those games on your PC's harddrive if you want, or delete and redownload later.

MentalAlliance said:

I got a PSVita over the holidays. I hope I am welcomed to the Vita family. I have been abscent from these forums for a good amount of time. No particular reason for the absence, just sort of naturally drifted away like a petal in water.

In any case, I'm really liking it! I'm a huuuuuuuuge JRPG fan so naturally the back catalogue of PSP games and the current library of Vita games, while small, but still good, is very exciting! But I only have so much time and I have a ton of other games to finish on other platforms so I don't imagine I'm going to get very far with my current Vita games yet, but soon!

Welcome back. I still remember your first few posts and it's good to know that you finally have a vita!

Around the Network
Giovanni said:

I was just thinking the other day what games I'd recommend to new Vita owners.  You have an excellent selection already.  My favourite Vita games (in order):

1. Tearaway
2. LittleBigPlanet
3. WipEout 2048
4. Hotline Miami
5. Gravity Rush
6. Killzone Mercenary
7. Guacamelee
8. Terraria
9. Atelier Totori Plus
10. Need for Speed: Most Wanted
11. Dynasty Warriors Next
12. Velocity Ultra

I'd recommend all of the above, with some slight stipulations (Killzone only if you intend to play the multi-player; Atelier only if you can stomach cutesy JRPG's).

Also, welcome to the thread and I hope you enjoy your new console!

GOTY... voted for KZ Mercenary because its the only one i played from the list... hope to get Tearaway soon...

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Kresnik said:
Giovanni said:

I was just thinking the other day what games I'd recommend to new Vita owners.  You have an excellent selection already.  My favourite Vita games (in order):

1. Tearaway
2. LittleBigPlanet
3. WipEout 2048
4. Hotline Miami
5. Gravity Rush
6. Killzone Mercenary
7. Guacamelee
8. Terraria
9. Atelier Totori Plus
10. Need for Speed: Most Wanted
11. Dynasty Warriors Next
12. Velocity Ultra

I'd recommend all of the above, with some slight stipulations (Killzone only if you intend to play the multi-player; Atelier only if you can stomach cutesy JRPG's).

Also, welcome to the thread and I hope you enjoy your new console!

Mulitplayer as of now is a no due to my internet connection turning off and on randomly... I haven't played a JRPG, but I'm willing to try it on the Vita. I'm not enjoying my Vita, I'm loving it! 

Vita apparently sold pretty well in Japan for the New Years holiday, if you take some random store managers word for it lol. Man I wish MC didn't take the week off... I need numbers for FFX/X-2!!

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/01/05/sony-goes-after-japans-new-years-money-makes-ps4-available-and-sells-out-again-vita-also-popular/

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

BlowoverKing said:

Vita apparently sold pretty well in Japan for the New Years holiday, if you take some random store managers word for it lol. Man I wish MC didn't take the week off... I need numbers for FFX/X-2!!

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/01/05/sony-goes-after-japans-new-years-money-makes-ps4-available-and-sells-out-again-vita-also-popular/

this, its absolutely killing me. Will we recieve them the next week in one lump sum or 2 split weeks??