By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Saw that Ratchet & Clank QForce is on the liveArea on the PSNstore so it will probably release any week now.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network
kivi95 said:

Saw that Ratchet & Clank QForce is on the liveArea on the PSNstore so it will probably release any week now.

Had to run and check this for myself.

I laughed at the game page, though.  "When the game launches in February 2013".  Yeah...

kivi95 said:

Well they better release it soon.  I have been waiting for it to release on vita

Hawkeyejonjon said:

Yeah and i am tired and using a Vita that takes a long time to load web pages.  When i am tired i don't really search around much especially reading/looking over comments but regardless someone already posted it so who cares.

Your Vita takes a long time to load? How many post per page do you have? And how is your wireless? You can run a test to see what your Mg/s down/up is in settings.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Chark said:
Hawkeyejonjon said:

Yeah and i am tired and using a Vita that takes a long time to load web pages.  When i am tired i don't really search around much especially reading/looking over comments but regardless someone already posted it so who cares.

Your Vita takes a long time to load? How many post per page do you have? And how is your wireless? You can run a test to see what your Mg/s down/up is in settings.

10 per page and my wireless is fine.  What the vita says is 5MB down 1MB up and can load quickly when my vita wants to.  I can play games on the vita online just fine but the web browser seems to act up the most

Around the Network

Has anyone here played QForce on the ps3? I tried the demo and had no idea what I was doing..got bored real fast

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Has anyone here played QForce on the ps3? I tried the demo and had no idea what I was doing..got bored real fast

I've played the first mission and it was quite fun. Stopped playing it though, cause I want to play it on Vita :)

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

M.U.G.E.N said:

Only played the beta but from what I played I enjoyed it alot.But the game is in that genre where you have to give it some time to learn the game and it will just grow.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

M.U.G.E.N said:

Yeah i played it.  I like it but it isn't for everyone like the people that don't like tower defense games .  Your goal is to put defenses at your base to make sure no enemy can't get through to kill the generators.  After that your main goal is to restart the shields to protect the planet.  The last phase is to defend the generators agaisnt a whole ton of enemies is practically the whole point of the game

Edit: It just takes time learn the game

Thanks for the feedback guys..guess I will keep an eye out for it. Hopefully they will do a demo for the vita version as well

oh and anyone up for some Soul Sacrifice online?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!