By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
naruball said:
"Mr. Myagi is Reality Fighters' Sensei Tutor

Ready your chopsticks

Vita's upcoming Augmented Reality brawler Reality Fighters just got injected with a heavy does of nostalgia, as Sony has announced that Mr. Myagi will serve as the in-game tutor.

The Karate Kid sensei will walk you through the basics of the game and also serves as an unlockable character. He is outfitted in the "handyman" uniform from the original 1984 film and sports his trademark family headband. Jim Ward provides the voice, as Pat Morita — the actor who portrayed Myagi in the films — passed away in 2006.

So, if you find yourself repeatedly getting owned by virtual Cobra Kai punks, just remember: you're the best around. Nothing's ever gonna keep you down."
http://www.vitagamr.com/news/2012/01/mr_myagi_is_reality_fighters_sensei_tutor

This is so awesome!

Well done Sony for giving Mr Myagi some love and respect. I might reconsider getting this game now :)

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

I'm seriously considering it..the only issue is buying it before or after my term ends..smart thing would be to wait until my term ends so I won't be distracted... :S either way need to buy this soon lol

and I'm gonna buy from Target so I can get the $20 gift card

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

BasilZero said:
Nothing news worthy other than the rumors of a new Tales of ? R coming out or in development.

Anyone planning to change their pre-order or buying plans for the Vita with the new deal out?

As for me I dont know, I think I'll stick with the original Wifi model still lol.

I decided to just go for it, so I dont have any regrets down the road as 50 more bucks isn't that big of deal.  Im not sure how useful the 3g will be, but I always hate not having a system with every feature possible even if I'm not going to use it all that often.  Kinda dumb but whatevs, its my money bitches.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE  PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

well considering pretty much every month we hear of few new titles..next month won't be any different...with the launch however there will be a LOT to talk about..the games..the reviews etc etc

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I can't believe that we haven't seen any Vita games in the USA pre-orders chart yet. How can that be. I know my Gamestop store is leading my district in system pre-orders. I'm not quite sure on the games themselves, but Uncharted isn't doing to well at my store.

I wonder how the games are doing in the EU.

Around the Network

http://andriasang.com/comzsv/surge_concerto_screens/

This game continues to look interesting.

hate it or love ..gotta admit those visuals look very nice..wonder when they will show gameplay..looks like a love plus kinda game with adventure side to it

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Does anyone know if you can use Skype and play games at the same time on the Vita? I tried googling it but I can't find anything.

Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

Some are calling the device DOA, thats ridiculous, theres too much support right now to say this. Its more like they are delusional on arrival. Its sad when gamers wished for a console to flop instead of buying/trying them all if they can.

Tridrakious said:
I can't believe that we haven't seen any Vita games in the USA pre-orders chart yet. How can that be. I know my Gamestop store is leading my district in system pre-orders. I'm not quite sure on the games themselves, but Uncharted isn't doing to well at my store.

I wonder how the games are doing in the EU.

Honestly, you shouldn't worry too much because of the fact that all games will be available on PSN day one. Of course, the digital demand could be pretty low but we don't know that and all we can do right now is support what we like by buying it :D