By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

MUGEN go and Pick it now! So grasshopper release more Viat games... exclusive Vita games instead of Ports!

By the way.. just a moment ago I was on a friends house and we were playing AllStars on a PS3.. and on the LBP/Buzz stage there was a question about GRAVITY RUSH! and Only I knew the answer.. then they all followed me and tried to keep me out of the answer platform XD it was fun..

the question was: Which of these characters is a female char on gravity Rush?.. the answer was Raven!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@runa216, i am up for some online in : need for speed most wanted if u are. let me know ok
what do u think about : sonic and all-star racing transformed, i think its a great game. :)

I don't have that one, but I've heard good things.  What's your PSN, mine's Runa216 same as here. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

DemoniOtaku said:
MUGEN go and Pick it now! So grasshopper release more Viat games... exclusive Vita games instead of Ports!

By the way.. just a moment ago I was on a friends house and we were playing AllStars on a PS3.. and on the LBP/Buzz stage there was a question about GRAVITY RUSH! and Only I knew the answer.. then they all followed me and tried to keep me out of the answer platform XD it was fun..

the question was: Which of these characters is a female char on gravity Rush?.. the answer was Raven!

Limited funds at the moment man :P so debating on what to get. I want to get Persona but I only have a 4GB card..and the game is like 2GB. Is it a good game to have as a digital copy? Because if I go for a physical copy either

1. I get it from amazin, pay only $30 but will wait for like a week for it to come

or

2. go to gamestop and get it but pay $40

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

yaminokiva said:
TrevDaRev said:
Amazing how much a magazine cover has lifted the spirts in here. Killzone is looking great, the Killzone 3 engine on the Vita's OLED screen? Oh, yes.

But, man I'm hyped for Tearaway! Day 1.

Indeed!not to mention it's in foreign language.

I really wish Sony would do a "Nintendo Direct" like when they show the gameplay of Killzone. Whatever happen to the Vita Game Heaven anyway?

No it's not ;) It's a legit magazine. It's been out there for way over 10 years (this is the 185 issue I believe). It's the biggest selling console games magazine in Poland, so it has some credibility :P

But I'm also amazed by how these few photos managed to turn the moods in this topic around :)

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Got some Fantastic news everyone...the guy who gave the info on KZ Merc is saying that both Killzone Merc AND Tearaway will be out this year! :D lol at my moods 180 turnaround

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
DemoniOtaku said:

Limited funds at the moment man :P so debating on what to get. I want to get Persona but I only have a 4GB card..and the game is like 2GB. Is it a good game to have as a digital copy? Because if I go for a physical copy either

1. I get it from amazin, pay only $30 but will wait for like a week for it to come

or

2. go to gamestop and get it but pay $40

Well i by on Amazon.. but wait a week for getting things from there.. don't you have your amazon prime free trail? free 2day shipping...^^

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

WARRIOR'S LAIR!

Scisca said:
yaminokiva said:
TrevDaRev said:
Amazing how much a magazine cover has lifted the spirts in here. Killzone is looking great, the Killzone 3 engine on the Vita's OLED screen? Oh, yes.

But, man I'm hyped for Tearaway! Day 1.

Indeed!not to mention it's in foreign language.

I really wish Sony would do a "Nintendo Direct" like when they show the gameplay of Killzone. Whatever happen to the Vita Game Heaven anyway?

No it's not ;) It's a legit magazine. It's been out there for way over 10 years (this is the 185 issue I believe). It's the biggest selling console games magazine in Poland, so it has some credibility :P

But I'm also amazed by how these few photos managed to turn the moods in this topic around :)

LMAO I didn't say it's not legit or it doesn't have credibility lol.

I mean even if it's in polish language, almost everyone  are extremely excited/interested wants a translation right away.

lifoogy.blogspot.com - whoinventedtelevision.blogspot.com

hey i saw this. http://www.examiner.com/article/new-killzone-mercenary-details-surface-like-a-portable-killzone-3

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
hey i saw this. http://www.examiner.com/article/new-killzone-mercenary-details-surface-like-a-portable-killzone-3

Too slow! http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=153712&page=1#