By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

i hope PS destination shows something big, and brings the hype back to PSV.

Around the Network
RafaelOrix said:
Couldn't care less who is going to outsell who right now, all I care is a very healthy year for PS Vita for hardware and software sales as it makes a more attractive and viable platform for games and apps :)

Pretty much this

and wait is Nhilistic closing down or something?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Hey guys so i want to get a papaton which one should i get/ is the best?

huiii said:

1 & 2 are very similar, Pataon 2 is more like Pataon 1.5.  So the first game with extra features.  Since they're the same price, might as well get the second.

Patapon 3 went a new route.  I still believe it's good, but it wasn't as well received as the first two (I haven't actually played it though, so may be way off!)

M.U.G.E.N said:
RafaelOrix said:
Couldn't care less who is going to outsell who right now, all I care is a very healthy year for PS Vita for hardware and software sales as it makes a more attractive and viable platform for games and apps :)

Pretty much this

I think they changed their Company name and switched to smartphones.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network
kivi95 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
RafaelOrix said:

Pretty much this

I think they changed their Company name and switched to smartphones.

well..I think that's for the best. They didn't close down and we don't have to worry about their vita games, win win

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Kresnik said:
huiii said:

1 & 2 are very similar, Pataon 2 is more like Pataon 1.5.  So the first game with extra features.  Since they're the same price, might as well get the second.

Patapon 3 went a new route.  I still believe it's good, but it wasn't as well received as the first two (I haven't actually played it though, so may be way off!)

I agree with this. Go for Patapon 2.

lifoogy.blogspot.com - whoinventedtelevision.blogspot.com

Well to be honest, I haven't played Call of Duty so can't comment on that. But Resistance: Burning Skies was actually a pretty solid game.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Btw peeps..I played the Sine Mora demo..and was blown away 0_o it was just..so cool. Has anyone else played the game?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Shall I tell you guys one of main reasons why I'm really hyped for KZ Merc? NEW MAIN CHARACTERS! I hope they give them some good strong personalities in the final game.

You don't want Rico to be the main guy.