By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

I've seen guys like those who tend to say " A 3DS version probably needs some adaption to the visuals".

It's really funny how serious they are when arguing about the graphics between 3ds and vita because it's not like nintendo every rely on graphics. I don't know why they aren't satisfy that they are getting quality zelda/mario/pokemon every time.

lifoogy.blogspot.com - whoinventedtelevision.blogspot.com

Around the Network
Chark said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Chark said:
Ugh, I can't stand this guy arguing 3DS and Vita specs in the RE:R thread. He's posting misinformation and at least 2 threads now.

I briefly looked through the last page or so after I saw this comment. Is it just me or is he trying to push an idea that 3ds > Vita power wise? 0_o 

Uh, more like games look better because 3D makes it better/saying stuff about the 3DS GPU that isn't true.

lol! oh well..don't bother with him too much..no use really

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
@Robo: sure! Can you understand Japanese?

oh and guys I'm thinking of buying a game..and these are the options I'm looking at

1. Persona: NEVER played a persona game...ever! Not the biggest RPG fan either :p but been hearing a lot of good things about it

2. OddWorld: Heard it's great..and the price is nice too

3. AC: Liberation: Love the overall look...it's just a matter of when I play this really

Persona dont even think twice. Do it, do it.

M.U.G.E.N said:
you know I saw some screen shot comparisons of the psp vs vita version of God Eater...and it's worlds apart 0_o the difference is much greater than I imagined, in a good way. I doubt we will ever see it but yeah

ITs a shame but God Eater 2 will be a fail in Japan on Vita, they hate so much this console, they would prefer buy a low version to not buy a Vita.

And Namco Bandai is not helping, as you can see in their trailers, they use vita showing vita version but they do not say that is the vita version, i think most of PSP fanboys  will think "this is the psp version !" 

If the game had been exclusive...Things would be so different :/

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Aerys said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
you know I saw some screen shot comparisons of the psp vs vita version of God Eater...and it's worlds apart 0_o the difference is much greater than I imagined, in a good way. I doubt we will ever see it but yeah

ITs a shame but God Eater 2 will be a fail in Japan on Vita, they hate so much this console, they would prefer buy a low version to not buy a Vita.

And Namco Bandai is not helping, as you can see in their trailers, they use vita showing vita version but they do not say that is the vita version, i think most of PSP fanboys  will think "this is the psp version !" 

If the game had been exclusive...Things would be so different :/

Obviously PSP's version will sell more, but Vita's will have better reviews based only on improved graphicals, sound and control.. with time Vita's could sell more.. but SONY will have to push the hardware.. that's when the price cut comes in.. but I don't see Vita price cutting until at least E3 when SONY announce PS4 and Vita's functionalities...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network
Chark said:
Ugh, I can't stand this guy arguing 3DS and Vita specs in the RE:R thread. He's posting misinformation and at least 2 threads now.

I wouldn't mess with that guy. He has the ability to count polygons from screenshots!

No, but seriously: for your own health, stop answering him! He already modified his signature to include the "definitive proof" (the Spider-Man video...), so nothing is gonna change his mind now.

Let it go.

My most hyped games (and reasons to buy the vita) are Soul Sacrifice and God Eater 2. hopefully they will see a localized release within the year

3ds is more powerful than Vita and you know it. It can easily run your shitty console ports and do it in 3d. i feel sorry for all you fools who wasted all that money on a Vita when the far superior 3ds was cheaper and always will be better.

User has been banned for this post ~Barozi

Vita is doing perfectly fine library wise here in Japan, took these earlier today in Bic Camera, in Machida, Kanagawa

http://imgur.com/EyF0OBC.jpg
http://imgur.com/PUkv6mi.jpg

Figured i'd counter the european and us posters with their pictures of tiny vita sections.

^ my god i wish my stores were like that :(