By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Aerys said:
MikeRox said:
You say that, but letting people play my Vita, has sold it to them, far more than any glitzy TV campaign etc and demo pods etc can manage.

Nobody get's Vita until they properly play Vita.

Yes, but they dont have to ask to us to do that, that must be natural like other consoles !

That sounds like they were asking us to do their job !

Nintendo did something similar here to get people to use Nintendo Network and were paying £50 per user someone else convinced to connect a Wii online. I think this is going to become increasingly common and see no problem with it.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network
Naninho said:

What!? Pathetic... Do your work, marketing division!!!

..but keep the promo... I already convinced a cousin to buy one next payday..

lifoogy.blogspot.com - whoinventedtelevision.blogspot.com

SunofKratos said:
Well 2012 was adire ps vity year for me- Havent buy anything other than Golden Abyss, Gravity Rush and PSBR.

But this year look way better for me- Sly 4, Persona 4, Virtues Last reward, Tearway, Soul Sacrifice, Dragons Crown (if it will release in 2013)

Sure the launch was messed up but i blame third partys for it not Sony. Beside 1 or 2 companys like Sega and Namco all the other trad evita like shit. The only company that really support vita is sony themselfs.

I doubt Dragons crown will release anytime soon...  but meanwhile You can play Muramasa if release this year on western markets (I hope soo) and if You haven't played it yet... or want to play it again on that glorious OLED screen..^^

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Is murumase that demon blade game? If so,call me interested.

http://www.play-asia.com/Eiyuu_Densetsu_Sen_no_Kiseki/paOS-13-71-bp-49-en-70-5z07.html
does anyone know about this game, caught my eye while looking for new psvita games.
its also a ps3/vita game =)

Around the Network

It's Legend of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki they announced it last year

DemoniOtaku said:

I doubt Dragons crown will release anytime soon...  but meanwhile You can play Muramasa if release this year on western markets (I hope soo) and if You haven't played it yet... or want to play it again on that glorious OLED screen..^^

I'm actually pretty sure that Dragon's Crown will be out some time this year. With sometime I actually mean in 2nd half of year. Since Atlus is now the publisher and "co-developer" I don't think they'll release this game too close to Muramusa. Since both are pretty similar games.

Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Flash looks really great. I hope that XSeed will bring it over.

Trails in the Flash and FFX HD this year hopefully!

Have anyone of you guys bought Gun Commando? The game is fun and I recommend it.

lifoogy.blogspot.com - whoinventedtelevision.blogspot.com

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
http://www.ign.com/wikis/uncharted-golden-abyss-vita/Bounties
@scisca, this should help u out in getting what u need. :)

The game tells us where we can get which bounties, so that's not a problem :)

The things I'm searching for are the Fetishes, from pg. 19 of the manual: "A player will receive a Fetish if the trade they receive does not offer anything unique to their current Bounty Collections." I recently got one from you and it's the only one I have :( They are included in Fight for Fortune, so getting them strenghtens your cards there, so I'd like to get them all :) You can see your collection my tapping above the fireplace in the background of the Black Market screen.

Would be cool if we could somehow help each other get them all.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

@scisca, i will see what i can give u in a few mins ok?

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1