By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

PS Web Store >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PS3 PSN Store . Love it! Good job based Grace Chen!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
PS Web Store >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PS3 PSN Store . Love it! Good job based Grace Chen!

I hope PS4 provides more features to the PS Store like I'm seeing on the web store.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Chark said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

I hope PS4 provides more features to the PS Store like I'm seeing on the web store.

I think it will. I'm sure sony understands that a better store means = happier customers = more sales

I also hope they keep up with all the sales they have been doing. Picked up Unfinished Swan for like $4 and it has been an amazing game. More big sales are welcome! Would like to see a few sales events for psp games too

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I love the web store. Very nice indeed.

Btw, Samurai and Dragons (english version) will be released on asian psn spring 2013 and it's free.

lifoogy.blogspot.com - whoinventedtelevision.blogspot.com

God Persona 4 The Golden got to be the best game I've ever played. Over 12 hours in just two days.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

And for those who say Sony lack interest in the vita. In its first year Sony gave us Wipeout, Uncharted, Little Big Planet, Resistance and new ip's like Gravity Rush and Escape plan. They also made contracts with two huge franchise like Call of Duty and Assassin Creed.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
God Persona 4 The Golden got to be the best game I've ever played. Over 12 hours in just two days.

I'm about 3 hours into my second playthrough of it. It's truly fun and deep at the same time. A lot of people will say itls just an easier port of an already great game but I also know plenty of people who didn't pick up a vita until P4G came out becuase it was the one game they were willing  wait for before purchasing the system.

I have started playing beats slider and it is pretty fun and not overly difficult and frustrating.

ladyumbra said:
SnakeDrake said:

I'm about 3 hours into my second playthrough of it. It's truly fun and deep at the same time. A lot of people will say itls just an easier port of an already great game but I also know plenty of people who didn't pick up a vita until P4G came out becuase it was the one game they were willing  wait for before purchasing the system.

I have started playing beats slider and it is pretty fun and not overly difficult and frustrating.

I just love playing the dungeons and managing my social links at the same time. The gameplay is really fun and addicting the characters are really great they made me feel like im really taking and having fun with them like in feel life. I wish I'd builded up more courage in the beginning though :( 

Well for me there is still much to look forward to for the vita.
The eu release of Persona 4G and Sly 4. And I'm really hyped for Tearaway and Soul Sacrifice.
Hopeing for a localisation of YS and Legend of Heroes game.

Plus I'm pretty sure well get a reveal of the bend game at destination playstation and then more info at E3 or something like that.

I'm also hoping for a GT for vita and if not they should at least make a hd collection of the old ones for the vita...

Edit: And there is also FFX - if we do end up getting that that is.

SnakeDrake said:
ladyumbra said:
SnakeDrake said:

I just love playing the dungeons and managing my social links at the same time. The gameplay is really fun and addicting the characters are really great they made me feel like im really taking and having fun with them like in feel life. I wish I'd builded up more courage in the beginning though :( 

Some  dialogue ootions that require courage can't be done until it's maxed which encourages you to do a new game + playthrough to see where the options lead you then.