By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

omg im gone for a day come back to see heaps of posts and Kyary in a SoulSac Shirt :) *fangirl squeal*

Around the Network

who is kyary anyways? Singer?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

yeah she is a singer and fashion designer.

That Capcom statement is bs!

Not gonna buy a capcom game anymore until they are able to make a decent Vita game... and if i do its gonna be used.

M.U.G.E.N said:

Enjoy.

Shuhei actually made a Sound Shapes level themed after this video. I guess he's a fan  

Around the Network
Sal.Paradise said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Enjoy.

Shuhei actually made a Sound Shapes level themed after this video. I guess he's a fan  

haha not my type of song but damn..that video is crazy! :D 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Anyone can help me with sumioni?
I somehow can't seem so beat the verry last boss (that thing with three hands) and feel verry stupid now.
any tips? help please!

lol Sal you had to go send everyone on an acid trip.

I seem to be in a pickle. does the Vita version of Need for Speed Most Wanted lack some cars or jack spots or something? I'm looking at a map of ALL the jack spots, and as I explore and find said jack spots, some just plain aren't there. Do they unlock later or something? Like, there's supposedly one on the far left at t he end of a pier, but I looked on and under the pier: nothing there.

So does anyone know anything about this?

http://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/need-for-speed-most-wanted-2012-jack-spots-map-hd.jpg

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Hey Runa216 I had that but when I beat all the most wanted cars the other jackspots appeared... Got em all now, just working on the billboards and gates now!?