By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

To be honest, Sony has been dropping the ball on portable gaming since the PSP days (at least the last couple of years for the west). it only continued with the vita release. I'm counting on 3rd party support(Still haven't lost hope)
I would be happy if Sony only helps developers publish their games in the West. Ys: Celceta and God Eater 2 for example. Instead, I think they are focusing too much on the PS3 (5 exclusives, new Slim, price cut, Upcoming Color PS3 and God of War bundles). While on the vita front, all we see is some new Soul Sacrifice news every so often. However, I STILL BELIEVE (ToT)

Around the Network
NesFe said:
To be honest, Sony has been dropping the ball on portable gaming since the PSP days (at least the last couple of years for the west). it only continued with the vita release. I'm counting on 3rd party support(Still haven't lost hope)
I would be happy if Sony only helps developers publish their games in the West. Ys: Celceta and God Eater 2 for example. Instead, I think they are focusing too much on the PS3 (5 exclusives, new Slim, price cut, Upcoming Color PS3 and God of War bundles). While on the vita front, all we see is some new Soul Sacrifice news every so often. However, I STILL BELIEVE (ToT)

I think the top management is full of idiots. If they are smart, they should take XSeed as an example and make their own dev team just to focus on localizing games. They can range from niche titles to bigger RPG's even.

nah that would make too much sense.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

What the... Vita update? anyone know anything?

Mmmfishtacos said:

Must be that update which was supposed to improve stability or something

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Must be that update which was supposed to improve stability or something

:(

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:
Sorry aerys, persona 5 will not be exclusive to 3ds, atlus loves sony to much. It will be on both systems if anything. besides when their exlusive remake flops on ds they'll revoke any idea they had of it, because persona 4 has done really well on the vita.

if they really love Sony, theyll give Persona 5 exclusively on Vita, like they did for SMT4 on 3DS.

In some way, Sony should copy Nintendo, they should have an interactive way of communication like Nintendo Direct, each month, one for Vita and one for PS3 or PS4 by now,  that should force them to have a better communication about their games, if they have some  games or project, people need to know, they need to have more confidence in futur to buy the hardware this year ( or just keep it at this point) , later will be to late.

And they should force localization ! By editing themselves the games in Europe/US like Nintendo for MH and RE ( its surely a reason why Capcom gave the exclusivity )

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

M.U.G.E.N said:
NesFe said:

I think the top management is full of idiots. If they are smart, they should take XSeed as an example and make their own dev team just to focus on localizing games. They can range from niche titles to bigger RPG's even.

nah that would make too much sense.

I agree, I always wondered why Sony doesn't publish more games. Though I've heard horror stories about Sony's demands when they seek to publish new games, so no surprise there.

To add to my previous comment,  the vita exclusives aren't even marketed that much and most of the Soul sacrifice news are from famitsu, meaning it's being marketed in japan only so far. Bioshock Vita and Warrior's Lair seem to have disappeared. But I STILL BELIEVE.

well M.U.G.E.N. as always i'm behind you 100%. i'm sure things will turn around, but i don't expect money hating to be part of Sonys agenda.

what ever the owners of Vita in this thread do i'm 100% supportive.

Mmmfishtacos said:
ViSeNSio said:

Muchas gracias!

I think that we won't see  many  ps vita games at Destination Playstation. Ps4 rumors sound very strong and probrably more than half of the event will be for ps4 or Orbis...

We and Vita need a miracle

;)

Ps4 is the vita miracle :)

Why?

:)

Shuhei Yoshida said in Octuber that there are many Vita games whithout announe. I hope that Destination Playstation is as the promised Vita heaven last year.

I still believe