By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

kyary wearing a soul sac t shirt :o

https://twitter.com/pamyurin/status/294104175204257794/photo/1

Around the Network
ViSeNSio said:

Muchas gracias!

I think that we won't see  many  ps vita games at Destination Playstation. Ps4 rumors sound very strong and probrably more than half of the event will be for ps4 or Orbis... 

We and Vita need a miracle

;)

Thats the thing, almost sure they are not announcing PS4 there (it will be a exclusive event like PS Vita's Playstation Meeting). That's why I think we are going to see lots of gameplay for PS3 and PS Vita games we already know and some announcements for PS Vita.

Kresnik said:
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/01/22/sony-computer-entertainment-japan-making-brain-training-game-for-vita/

Japan Studio can go fuck themselves. Seriously, there is SO MUCH WASTED POTENTIAL in that studio. They can make a PS1 icon in Ape Escape; come up with fantastic original concepts like Patapon and bring back old school ideas in Demon's Souls, yet they have completely squandered themselves this generation.

Now a bloody brain training game? As well as Smart As?

Ugh. I don't know why this announcement made me so angry. Probably because I fucking love Japan Studio when they're at their best, and hate when they waste their time on pointless projects like this.

Guys, isn't this Smart As japanese name? It could be the same case when a japanese site announced a new Vita game which was that viking game. Their name was a different one.

RafaelOrix said:

Guys, isn't this Smart As japanese name? It could be the same case when a japanese site announced a new Vita game which was that viking game. Their name was a different one.

You, my good man, are a genius.  I think you may be right.  

Kresnik said:
RafaelOrix said:

You, my good man, are a genius.  I think you may be right.  

Was looking for the japanese release of Smart As and couldn't find (play-asia, for instance, have Smart As for Asia, but not for Japan). I really think that's the case.

Around the Network

Any EU PSN users here interested in some free PSMinis?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Kresnik said:
NesFe said:

So basically Abe's Oddysee and Munch's Oddysee HD ports for the vita. God I hope the 3rd title is a new title and not Gravity Crash port for the vita.

Oh, now I'm disappointed.  The third project is probably just Abe's Exodus.  That's not exciting :(

I'm affraid other Oddworld games won't sell as good as Stranger's Wrath. This one sells, cause it's the best FPS on Vita...

Has anyone already bought FF games on Vita in PAL? Can you tell me if it fills the whole screen or does it leave some black belts? I've just read that the PAL version is bad, much worse than NTSC-U, that it works slower, loads very long and has huge black belts on screen on top and bottom. Is this true?

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Velocity

JEBQ-FQNE-NAL3

BreakQuest

C488-P5NQ-RHL9

Canabalt

FMAE-9QNB-D2JL

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Thanks u M.U.G.E.N!

RafaelOrix said:
ViSeNSio said:

Muchas gracias!

I think that we won't see  many  ps vita games at Destination Playstation. Ps4 rumors sound very strong and probrably more than half of the event will be for ps4 or Orbis...

We and Vita need a miracle

;)

Thats the thing, almost sure they are not announcing PS4 there (it will be a exclusive event like PS Vita's Playstation Meeting). That's why I think we are going to see lots of gameplay for PS3 and PS Vita games we already know and some announcements for PS Vita.

I hope so. But last orbis rumors say that sony will show orbison weeks. That news was announced one or two weeks ago...

I want to see a lot of games for Vita, it need it.