By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
leatherhat said:

I've got two vita platinums (GR and project diva) Persona is very close too. 

Naninho said:
Today CAPCOM announced they are releasing Resident Evil Revelations on everything except Vita. I blame Sony.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if capcom has some sort of "no other handheld" agreement with nintendo. 

yeah in this situation I think this is most likely the reason. If not given they weren't happy with the 3ds version sales they would have ported it to all things possible lol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

but 64% of the respondents wanted a Vita. I think price is perhaps the biggest prohibiting factor to ownership at the moment (combined with the memory card issues). If they get some units shifted, they'll get more games.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

what 'needs' to happen is sony needs to drop one or two megaton game reveals in this shiznet...and they need to drop the price of both the system and memory cards. Especially memory cards. Digital sales will go up like crazy if they do that...cheaper and more convenient option

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Some new PSM games announced:

Still Life: http://www.psnstores.com/2013/01/still-life-coming-to-playstation-mobile/

Super Skull Smash: http://www.psnstores.com/2013/01/super-skull-smash-go-coming-to-playstation-mobile/

+ a new psn game "Divekick"

http://www.psnstores.com/2013/01/divekick-coming-to-psn-and-psvita-this-spring/

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

MikeRox said:
but 64% of the respondents wanted a Vita. I think price is perhaps the biggest prohibiting factor to ownership at the moment (combined with the memory card issues). If they get some units shifted, they'll get more games.

Do they say anything else on this poll? Like what's holding them from buying? Dropping the price would move a lot of hardware, but it needs software to sustain the boost. Oh well, I guess Sony needs both (price drop and games) to make a big splash. The hardware is definitively good.

Around the Network

Speaking of games. Gun Commando looks like some PSM awesomeness and is released tomorrow for £2.19 ($2.79). I loved the old school FPS games. Especially Wolfie 3D and Duke Nukem 3D. This looks really inspired by those classics :D

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2013/01/retro_fps_gun_commando_targets_playstation_mobile

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Gun Commando may review well and end up being the best FPS on Vita. Sorry, couldn't resist :P

Killzone can't come soon enough. I may even end up picking it up! Not a fan of the Killzone series, but I love this bloody handheld and cannot wait to play a good online FPS on it.

MikeRox said:
So... Vita is Japan's most desired console according the poll in Famitsu, placing ahead of the 3DS. 64% of readers wanted a Vita vs 48% wanting a 3DS and 34% wanting a Wii U.

Could Sony's fortunes be improving? Could a price drop actually be all the system needs in Japan afterall?

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2013/01/japans_most_desired_console_is_the_playstation_vita

That's not changing anything, this just shows, that there is a chance, a light of hope for the Vita. Sony still needs some massive games to take advantage of it. Price cut will be nice once it happens, but big games are the most important factor. Games like for example MH4 or RE: Revelations... Yeah...

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

The English dub on Let's Fish.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Kresnik said:
Gun Commando may review well and end up being the best FPS on Vita. Sorry, couldn't resist :P

Killzone can't come soon enough. I may even end up picking it up! Not a fan of the Killzone series, but I love this bloody handheld and cannot wait to play a good online FPS on it.

I'm also not a huge fan of Killzone series, but really can't wait for KZ on Vita. Will be getting it day 1. Anyone knows how many people can play online in this game?

We get so many 8 bit games recently, but I kinda think all these games are a bit... too 8 bit :P They shouldn't be all that old school. They should make them work in a better resolution, more fluid animation, controls, etc. Just keep the old style, basic gameplay, but increase the standards a bit to make these games more accessible now. Maybe it's just me, but even though I was raised on 8 bit, I'd prefere these games to do this... Oh, and I'd rather have 16 bit game than 8 bit ;)

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.