By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

damn i just bought ff tactics. at least i can get dissidia012 and psone trio

Around the Network

No Vita One Piece = lost sale. Poor show Namco.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

M.U.G.E.N said:
SnakeDrake said:
@Mugen who's your main fighter. I hope its like a traditional fight cause im not a fan of tag.

Starting Tekken 6 I am a HUGE fan of Lars :D such a stylish fight style. Before him my main was Lee, fast and fun. I pretty much love a LOT of tekken characters to be perfectly honest so it depends on my mood lol Dragunov, Jin, Kazuya, Raven, King, Hwarong, love em all. Would be absolute beast on the vita thanks to the D pad! what about you?

@ils: haha sure man :P w/e you prefer. I have been called by many niks really...from dee to Ron >_> yeah no joke...Ron! haha

I found Lars lame. His move sets, his appearance and most especially his back story didn't sit well with me. I mean, come on! There's already a family fude between 3 generations of Mishimas then they decide to throw in another dood with the potential for the devil gene.

It feels like how CRAPCom milked the fuck out of Ryu and Ken. We has Akuma, then Sakura, then Dan, then made Sagat an almost Ryu like clone, then they deicde to throw in Ryu and Ken's master...too much Haduken throwing characters in the roster. Lame!

I can see how you can get tagged with the nick name Ron. I've met some doods from the US and UK who aren't too big with pronouncing asian words.

Kresnik said:
Scisca said:

Haha, you think Randika is hard? :) Try my name - Krzysiek, haha.

Hi Travis, Gabe and Randika!

Slavic names beginning with Kr are awesome!  Wink wink :P

Oh they sure are! :)

Kresnik said:
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/01/21/one-piece-pirate-warriors-2-vita-version-not-coming-to-u-s/

Some disappointing but not surprising news. One Piece not coming to US for Vita (will be for PS3 though, so not completely unplayable for all you OP fans)

-_-

M.U.G.E.N said:
Scisca said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
haha I dunno if you guys would be able to pronounce my name :P

my name is: Randika. Pronounced as - Run-dhi-kah (if you guys didn't know already, I'm from Sri Lanka, currently living in the US)

feel free to call me anything you prefer

Haha, you think Randika is hard? :) Try my name - Krzysiek, haha.

Hi Travis, Gabe and Randika!

not gonna lie...I have no idea how to pronounce that properly. Could you break it down for me a bit if possible?

I have no idea how to do it. The easiest way would be to type that into Google translator set to Polish, it does a pretty good job with reading it, just accents the last "k" a bit too strong. But it works :)

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

To be honest I as a Slav (Croat) have a bit hard time with pronouncing that name :P Why can't I have a cool Slavic name instead this one that is fairly common one - Tomislav :(

Around the Network

Unfortunetaly, like Europe, US wont have One Piece on Vita....
http://www.vg247.com/2013/01/21/one-piece-pirate-warriors-2-headed-to-the-us/

Namco Bandai.... I wont say what im thinking of this ****** *****

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

M.U.G.E.N said:
haha I dunno if you guys would be able to pronounce my name :P

my name is: Randika. Pronounced as - Run-dhi-kah (if you guys didn't know already, I'm from Sri Lanka, currently living in the US)

feel free to call me anything you prefer

i'll call you maybe.

And just now NamcoBandai have made it to the TOP of the Most Dissaponting and lacking supporters Third parties for PSVita.. CONGRATULATIONS! You have made of me Your worst detractor! I'll see you on the Grand Line damned BamcoNandai! And I'm not gonna have mercy of You!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

and Hi, Travis, Mr.K (i'm not gonna write your name >.

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Tom3k said:
To be honest I as a Slav (Croat) have a bit hard time with pronouncing that name :P Why can't I have a cool Slavic name instead this one that is fairly common one - Tomislav :(

Haha, I know it's hard. Your name sounds extremely Slavic to me. Tomek -> Tomislav. In Poland it's Tomek -> Tomasz, which sounds less Slavic than the Croatian version :)

I was never really interested in One Piece, the only chance for me getting it would be if I found a nice discount on it, but there is no chance I'm buying it on PS3, even cheap. Pity devs start to be calling quits with Vita :(

Damn, Kojima, just announce Phantom Pain as a MGS Vita game and give some more life to this wonderful console...

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.