By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Scisca said:
You know what guys, if Capcom really isn't bringing RE: Revelations or (and!) MH4 to Vita, I say f*ck you Capcom and won't be buying a single game from them in the future. If they ignore my favourite console, I ignore them.

If they don't bring that for Vita or megaman Legends .. there's nothing to buy from CRAPcom.. DmC? LostPlanet3? Do You Remember Me? they have nothing.. at least for me...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
Also, about the third party stuff, I kind of have to agree with KylieDog on it. To an extent, at least.

Across the board, third party support on Vita has been absolute shit so far. Honourable mention to Ubisoft & SEGA for at least bringing us a couple of new things.

But otherwise it's just been crap from everyone. In reality, EA's support has pretty much been just as bad as Capcom's. Both of them churned out ports of console games, but in the case of EA it's just the games they have ported (FIFA, Madden & Need for Speed) have been more helpful to Vita than Capcom's ports have (two fighting games). That just says more about each company's state at the moment than anything else.

In order of how much effort I think third parties have put in:
- Ubisoft (launch titles to get the console off the ground, plus new Lumines & Assassin's Creed. They've tried the hardest imo).
- Marvelous AQL (hadn't even heard of them until Vita. But Senran Kagura, Soul Sacrifice & NLKS is at least some effort)
- SEGA (Miku was a godsend for Japan, but just ports otherwise. If PSO2 turns out okay, I'll be pleased).
- EA (FIFA, Madden & Need for Speed have always been important on Sony consoles. Could do with something original & more effort in next year's FIFA).
- Tecmo Koei (at least they're keeping 2013 propped up with ports, and they bothered to make an original Dynasty Warriors game).
- Nihon Falcom (they've been propping up small amounts of Vita owners in Japan with new content)
- Namco Bandai (surprisingly, they haven't actually done that much. Low-effort Ridge Racer game & ports of PSP and DS games. Not the kind of support Vita needs from them. Tales of Hearts might redeem a bit).
- Konami (MGS HD was good. Silent Hill was awful.).
- Warner Bros. (Mortal Kombat helped, but ports of DS LEGO games isn't great. The original LEGO game in 2013 may push them up a bit).
- Capcom (two ports at least puts them above these next two).
- Square Enix (no effort whatsoever).
- Activision (even less effort than that. A complete disaster).

Sorry, I like making lists.

Point being, anyway, that even Ubisoft who I consider to have put the most effort into Vita, haven't really done that much. And even though Capcom is near the bottom, Konami & WB's effort's really haven't been much better. I hope we see some kind of turn-around next year.

NamcoBandai to me they are redeeming with Project J Versus and One Piece Pirate Warriors 2.. if they could port Cyberconnect's Naruto games.. that would help a lot to Vita.. Naruto and others Anime games are really populars on portable consoles...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

I think people are viewing the situation with vita a little wrong... firstly, the Vita had one of the best First Year for ANY console o matters of games... yeah it haven sold so great but still I think is a impresive support from the third parties.. the lacking is in announcements for this and next years... by now Vita should have at least 50-80 more games announced... and at least 5 of them should be Big Names... just announcement is enough to make people think to buy the console in a near future.

I'm dissapointing on CRAPcom, Square-Enix and SEGA (a little) I think the could do better for the system.. but at least they have supported with one game minimum... the same with Namco and Konami...

@Robotecheaven I accepted you.
About Monkey Ball, I am aware of the game, I ment as in I want to buy the game in the future, but I'll wait abit before getting it, I liked the demo from a few months back.
About Senran Kagura, after watching the first 2 episodes of the Anime, I kinda wanna try the game, the Anime is just so much action.
IMO every dev just needs to trust making Vita exclusives, cause most devs are making ports for it, The ganes are good but it needs more stuff like Ragnarok, Gravity Rush LBP and so on or atleast PlayStation Exclusives or even 3DS and Vita only games.

My main issues now with the Vita is that The PSOne classics I wanted most on my Vita was all the Crash games, 1, 2, Warped and CTR and in NA they STILL don't work on it and that's pissing me off.
Next is I was looking forward to Crackle on Vita from bfore Vita released and they said summer 2012 and still nothing. Also Crunchyroll, I was waiting for the late 2012 release and we still have nothing, instead Xbox got it before Vita when Vita was announced way before it smh. Those are my main issues

Around the Network

@teflon02, i want my damn : legend of dragoon to work on my vita. damn sony, its a great rpg and its there own and they dont make it available to work by now is a disgrace i think.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

paid off my copy of : tales of hearts r today

btw : since i like everyone who posts in this thread and am so happy to talk to everyone here. i am gonna say if anyone wants to call me by my real name , you can.

real name is : travis :)

Hello Travis! I'm Gabe

haha I dunno if you guys would be able to pronounce my name :P

my name is: Randika. Pronounced as - Run-dhi-kah (if you guys didn't know already, I'm from Sri Lanka, currently living in the US)

feel free to call me anything you prefer

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!