By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

just bought : oddworld strangers wrath hd for the vita. anyone else buy it?
@teflon02 i sent u a friend invite on psn.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network
RafaelOrix said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Just saw a rumor saying that Monhun will be ninty exclusive for 3 years due to a deal they made

All I can say is fuck capcom (along with SE of course)

Hopefully fake. Would this count only for MH 4 or all the franchise? I think it is fake, but we are talking about Capcom...

At this point...I don't doubt anything

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

I got it right after it was released in EU. Even though I haven't played it much. I hate the back touch!

@tom3k, oh ok. besides the back touch, what else did u think of the game?
are u gonna buy : munch's odyssey for the vita as well?

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

M.U.G.E.N said:
Just saw a rumor saying that Monhun will be ninty exclusive for 3 years due to a deal they made

Don't forget SEGA for not releasing Yakuza Black Panther and Valkyria Chronicles on the west.. and for that Web based VC game.. they suck too!

But I doubt that MonHun exclusive deal... because is CRAPcom we're talking about... those games will remain exclusive meanwhile their are selling what they expect.. but if not they will not doubt to make it multiplatform.. lok at RE:Rev.. is pretty much confirmed rumours about it releasing on PS3/360... MonHun3 was good.. but not as good as PSP's.. if MH4 don't reach the sells of PSP's titles we'll see it on vita very soon.. I think...

PD: And even tree years would b by the end of 2014... being optimisc.. by then Soul Sacrifice could be a great hit worldwide...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

edit: nvm.

DemoniOtaku said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Don't forget SEGA for not releasing Yakuza Black Panther and Valkyria Chronicles on the west.. and for that Web based VC game.. they suck too!

But I doubt that MonHun exclusive deal... because is CRAPcom we're talking about... those games will remain exclusive meanwhile their are selling what they expect.. but if not they will not doubt to make it multiplatform.. lok at RE:Rev.. is pretty much confirmed rumours about it releasing on PS3/360... MonHun3 was good.. but not as good as PSP's.. if MH4 don't reach the sells of PSP's titles we'll see it on vita very soon.. I think...

PD: And even tree years would b by the end of 2014... being optimisc.. by then Soul Sacrifice could be a great hit worldwide...

I dunno man..at this point until I see it I won't believe it

hats off to companies like Tecmo and GunHo tho. Good show from them

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

Yeah I really like Strangers Wrath on Vita. It's one of the best games on the system and a very good port. I can't wait to sample some more of OddWorld's delights.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

I've bought Stranger's Wrath and so far I like it. This is the type of games I bought Vita for, it's probably the best Vita FPS out there.

I don't know if I'm gonna get Munch, I know nothing about that game, but if I get it - it will be the Vita version.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

Sorry for late reply, I got dragged into gay marraige thread (silly me for even going there, ah well live and learn).

I have issues with back touch because I have big hands, so accidentally I sometimes touch it... Which kinda annoys me. I wish there was an option to deactivate it. 

I haven't played game before, because it was released on XBox which I don't have. But I'm a huge fan of Oddworld games so it was a no brainer buy for me. I like everything except the back touch. It looks great, runs smooth, so far it was fun. I intend to platinum the game so...

Yup I'll buy Munch's probably right away when it gets released on PS Vita. I haven't played that one either.

I hope they'll re-do both Abe's Odyssey and Exodus since I loved those two games on PS One. And even though I have classics I would love to see them a bit smoother and with better visuals and of course trophies.

Just Add Water is on my thumbs up list so I think I'll buy whatever they toss my way (if it's for Vita of course, or on Steam I guess).