By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
ils411 said:
KylieDog said:
Doa5+ a massive disappointment, isn't anything extra included at all. If you want the DLC still have to buy it all from PS store where it costs several times what you can buy DOA5 for...

Hope that one tanks.

No offence, buy you sir are LAME!

First person view tap screen to attack sexy chicks with big boobies = probably the greatest ever fighter view idea ever second only to Senran Kagura's strip power up thingy and panty battle!

And yes, you can bet your ass that I'll be tapping exclusively on the boobies area when playing that mode! All Hail giant boobies!!!

And We could made side step and tap those asses too! Or could we tap rear touch to add more realism? Front Boob.. rear asses... Glory Touch Fighting Game.. and Soul calibur have Strip Attacks too.. since SCIV..^^

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

o_O *goes back to Need for Speed*

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:
TheBardsSong said:
Just bought a Vita, but now I'm having trouble thinking of a game I'm looking forward to. Gravity Rush and P4G should keep me busy for a bit, though.

It's always worth a rummage throught the shopto/amazon listings for a bargain or two as well as the likes of WipeOut, Everybody's Golf and Lumines: Electronic Symphony are more than worth the £10-15 they now set you back. Even if they're not ones you'd have considered at full price.

Thanks for the suggestions. I actually remembered I have PS+ and got like 6 decent-awesome games for "free", WipEout was a part of it.

MikeRox said:

is the vita version really almost identical to the console versions? I just got mine and I haven't had the chance to open it just yet. (gotta beat Unit 13 first)

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

edit: nvm this is old :S I just never knew lol

ooh actually it seems they enabled paypal option for NA just now lol so yay again

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
DemoniOtaku said:
ils411 said:
KylieDog said:
Doa5+ a massive disappointment, isn't anything extra included at all. If you want the DLC still have to buy it all from PS store where it costs several times what you can buy DOA5 for...

Hope that one tanks.

No offence, buy you sir are LAME!

First person view tap screen to attack sexy chicks with big boobies = probably the greatest ever fighter view idea ever second only to Senran Kagura's strip power up thingy and panty battle!

And yes, you can bet your ass that I'll be tapping exclusively on the boobies area when playing that mode! All Hail giant boobies!!!

And We could made side step and tap those asses too! Or could we tap rear touch to add more realism? Front Boob.. rear asses... Glory Touch Fighting Game.. and Soul calibur have Strip Attacks too.. since SCIV..^^

Nah man! you cant hit dem assess when you're infront..but side step side boob slap FTW!!! side step ass slap also FTW!!!

Or they could implement using the motion controls so that when I tilt my Vita up or down while in First persion view, I can get some up skirt and down blouse action!!!!! yeah!!!

SCIV Strip attacks sucks balls! check out battle raper...now thats how armor should get destroyed ahahaha...HAHAHAHA...MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Runa216 said:
MikeRox said:

is the vita version really almost identical to the console versions? I just got mine and I haven't had the chance to open it just yet. (gotta beat Unit 13 first)

It's the most impressive handheld racer I've ever played. It really does feel like the home console version in your hand. Granted they've had to make cut backs. But when you compare it to the consessions that had to be made on PSP/3DS versions of the NFS games etc it really is a console quality experience in your hand. It also has LOADS of content if you are going for completion. It's really impressive to see the full city with very little draw in (you can see the hills in the distance that you can actually drive up to and over) and some very impressive lighting with the day/night cycle. The fact that they also managed to cram autolog and online racing on... and you've got what is IMO the best title on Vita.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Just saw a rumor saying that Monhun will be ninty exclusive for 3 years due to a deal they made

All I can say is fuck capcom (along with SE of course)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Persona 4: Golden Platinum, it isn't actually hard by any means, BUT there is a few serious road blocks, Hardcore Risette Fan is pretty difficult, I suggest doing it on NG+ and customize the difficulty to everything normal but make experience gain low so you can get her to say all the caution versions of everything and then later change it to high gain to have her say everything with spirit and get status affects done to all players and so on by the time your facing izanami if it doesn't show up your likely screwed lol. But I will say it is a FACT you can not platinum in one Playthrough, why? You can't get Izanagi O-kami (what ever the name is) fromwhat I'm aware of, and I looked up the Margret fight and you can only do it on NG+ which also means you can't get every persona in 1 playthrough but it should be quite simple apart from Risette, I have like 40 of 50 in one playthrough, I just gotta catch a fish, do Maries dungeon, 100% personas defeat the reaper (he showed only once when I was only lvl 25 and he whooped me). Izanagi's second form all social links, and Risette I think. All will be easy to get on the second playthrough, also I'm so pissed IGN posted the Quiz Answers lol one day after I did it all legitly.

M.U.G.E.N said:
Just saw a rumor saying that Monhun will be ninty exclusive for 3 years due to a deal they made

All I can say is fuck capcom (along with SE of course)

Hopefully fake. Would this count only for MH 4 or all the franchise? I think it is fake, but we are talking about Capcom...