By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Mmmfishtacos said:
Anyone close to platinum Persona? how hard to you think it's going to be?

I didn't find it difficult at all, although you have to do a rather precise playthrough to get all of the social links done in time.

Around the Network

I'm almost there but Ill need another play through for hardcore risette fan

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Yes, I finally brought Persona 4 runs home only to find out my mother already brought me a copy of the game. So I have two persona 4 games @_@

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Just bought a Vita, but now I'm having trouble thinking of a game I'm looking forward to. Gravity Rush and P4G should keep me busy for a bit, though.

ARGH!!! PS STORE STILL DOWN, You have gone to far this time Sony

Around the Network
TheBardsSong said:
Just bought a Vita, but now I'm having trouble thinking of a game I'm looking forward to. Gravity Rush and P4G should keep me busy for a bit, though.

It's always worth a rummage throught the shopto/amazon listings for a bargain or two as well as the likes of WipeOut, Everybody's Golf and Lumines: Electronic Symphony are more than worth the £10-15 they now set you back. Even if they're not ones you'd have considered at full price.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

KylieDog said:
Doa5+ a massive disappointment, isn't anything extra included at all. If you want the DLC still have to buy it all from PS store where it costs several times what you can buy DOA5 for...

Hope that one tanks.

No offence, buy you sir are LAME!

First person view tap screen to attack sexy chicks with big boobies = probably the greatest ever fighter view idea ever second only to Senran Kagura's strip power up thingy and panty battle!

And yes, you can bet your ass that I'll be tapping exclusively on the boobies area when playing that mode! All Hail giant boobies!!!

SnakeDrake said:
Yes, I finally brought Persona 4 runs home only to find out my mother already brought me a copy of the game. So I have two persona 4 games @_@

Can I haz your extra copy? I bought it from PSN coz I couldn't wait for my local store to get the retail copies and this game is so awesome that I wantz it on retail too!

Chark said:

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/01/18/sony-bends-vita-game-to-have-online-suggests-job-listing/

Sony Bend’s Vita Game to Have Online Multiplayer, Suggests Job Listing

January 18, 2013 Written by Sebastian Moss

Uncharted: Golden Abyss was one of the Vita’s best games of 2012, showing that a mini-Drake can be just as sexy impressive. Sadly, the game had no online component, so we couldn’t make use of the Vita’s utterly ignored online capabilities. That may be all set to change, though, as we’ve uncovered that developer Sony Bend’s next game will probably include online multiplayer.

We previously discovered that the developer was working on an AAA Vita game, and now we’ve found a job listing from the studio focused on online gaming. “SCEA’s Bend Studio has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Staff Network Programmer!” it reads, adding: 

This Senior Staff Network Programmer will build and maintain client/server systems that provide highly scalable and secure online services for console and mobile platforms

Develop and manage client/server application systems that provide highly scalable and cost efficient online services

Experience with the components of modern online systems, including: Virtualization, Cloud Computing…

We don’t know what game they’re working on, but another Uncharted would make sense – they have the engine and the assets, and the franchise is incredibly popular. Uncharted 2 also was the first to bring multiplayer to the series, so the second Vita Uncharted having multiplayer would mirror that trend. Sony Bend is best known for Syphon Filter, however, so that’s always a possibility.

Quoting this for more exposure.  More fuel to the fire that Uncharted Vita 2 is going to be to Golden Abyss as Among Thieves was to Drake's Fortune.  Sounds pretty good.  And Bend really nailed the online aspect of their PSP games in my opinion, so this has all the right pieces to be really, really good.

Mmmfishtacos said:
Anyone close to platinum Persona? how hard to you think it's going to be?

I'm a few trophies short. I need to max all social links, read all books, catch a stupid fish, complete the persona compendium and one hidden trophy which i think is the one where I have to visit Nanako at least 3 times...

Is it hard to get the plat? Not at all, all you have to do is follow a faq and you'll get plat on your 1st play through. But faqs are lame. If you have to use a faq to play a game, then why play at all since you're basically replicating someone else's game experience rather than having one of your own.

However, If you dont use a faq, there is no way in hell you're getting plat on a single playthrough. I'm about to beat the final boss on my second playthrough and will start my third playthrough and I still dont know if i'll get all of the social links to max out coz you know, I refuese to use a faq.

edit: I'm planning on making a calendar for my third playthrough so that I can plan my actions for my 4th if I still dont manage to max all social links. Thats how great this game is! I've yet to finish my 2nd playthrough and start my third and I'm already thinking about my 4th ahahaha!

Annnndddd.....yeah...I managed to make every single girl my girlfriend on my second playthrogh ahahahahaha! I made a save before valentines so I can relieve breaking each girls heart! ahahaha HAHAHAHA MWAHAHAHAHA!!!