By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
KylieDog said:
DemoniOtaku said:
http://gematsu.com/2013/01/famitsu-review-scores-issue-1257

Famitsu scores.. Demon gaze and Monhun monpiece got good scores.. 34/40 and 33/40... not bad for niche and fapping games like those..

You know Famitsu is a pay to display mag right?  Every game they feature has the publisher pay to get it put in the mag and this is reflected in review scores.

but still is good... because desìte all that's said about famitsu it's still the most influent magazine on Japan... and so that mean that developers/publisher care to invest on Vita projects enough to buy good scores?

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

Yeah they really need to get PS Mobile launched in more countries if they want it to be anything remotely serious in competition with Android/iOS/Windows Phone as a game distribution platform.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Kresnik said:
DemoniOtaku said:
http://gematsu.com/2013/01/famitsu-review-scores-issue-1257

Famitsu scores.. Demon gaze and Monhun monpiece got good scores.. 34/40 and 33/40... not bad for niche and fapping games like those..

Pleasing, but Famitsu hand out high scores like nobody's business.  Interested to see how much they both sell, though.

Do they come out this week?

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

does anyone think sony will port over :
uncharted : drakes fortune
uncharted 2 : among thieves
uncharted 3 : drakes deception
for the vita at some point ? and if so, would u buy them?
i think they will and maybe 1 a year till uncharted 4 comes out, and i will glady rebuy those awesome games again if it does happen in the future. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
i think they will and maybe 1 a year till uncharted 4 comes out, and i will glady rebuy those awesome games again if it does happen in the future. :)

Doubt they will port it. I think it wil happen through Gaikai, though.

Around the Network
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

Don't think they will do it and really hope they won't do it.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

I think and hope they will push remote play big time with the ps4

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

leatherhat said:

January 24th.  You'll be seeing them in the Famitsu numbers in about two weeks today.  Don't expect anything spectacular :P

Should be the beginning of a slight upturn for Vita in Japan though, culminating in end of February/beginning of March when the bigger games are coming.

Kresnik said:
leatherhat said:

January 24th.  You'll be seeing them in the Famitsu numbers in about two weeks today.  Don't expect anything spectacular :P

Should be the beginning of a slight upturn for Vita in Japan though, culminating in end of February/beginning of March when the bigger games are coming.

Hopefully they don't belly flop too hard, They aren't even on COMG yet

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

leatherhat said:

Hopefully they don't belly flop too hard, They aren't even on COMG yet

They won't show up on COMG, I don't think.  But very few Vita games do, really, outside the big releases.  Atelier Totori & Fate/Stay didn't show up and they managed 30k FW.  So anywhere in that region would be good for them.