By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Well.. about the doom and gloom about Vita I have to admit that it got less annoying with all the stuff about WiiU... but recently went up again after the announce of Pokemon Chromosomes...

Well.. I ussually don't step out from this thred since I logged for the firsttime on VGChartz.. so I don't care *YaoMingFace*

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

Sorry I haven't been here much guys, I've been busy putting 60+ hours into P4G. I swear someone here had djmax technika tune but I can't remember who it was. I wanted more opinions on the game before I take the plunge. I mean it looks like it's everything I want and would enjoy but there might be hidden flaws I don't know about.

ladyumbra said:
Sorry I haven't been here much guys, I've been busy putting 60+ hours into P4G. I swear someone here had djmax technika tune but I can't remember who it was. I wanted more opinions on the game before I take the plunge. I mean it looks like it's everything I want and would enjoy but there might be hidden flaws I don't know about.

There are no hidden flaws. It is virtually flawless, like the skin of an angel. Purchase it and fulfill your heart's desire. 

Sal.Paradise said:
ladyumbra said:

There are no hidden flaws. It is virtually flawless, like the skin of an angel. Purchase it and fulfill your heart's desire. 

Great, I'll grab it soon then ^-^

Sal.Paradise said:
ladyumbra said:

Hey Sal, what is your PSN ID? I just ordered Technika Tune not too long ago on Amazon. It doesn't have online though, right? :/

Around the Network

Not much happening in the vita world :(

kitler53 said:
i saw this phrase in the "global up" thread and loved it. someone should make a gif or something to celebrate it!

vita and wiiU: brothers in doom

haha, that was mine!

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

http://www.ign.com/wikis/playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/Tier_List

So umm.... All-Stars has a tier list. I'm shocked at how low Heihachi and Sackboy are placed. As well how high Raiden is placed. Really don't so Raiden as that great of a character.

4 ≈ One

“Tales of” Fans Campaign For Tales of Vesperia PS3 Port and Tales of Hearts R Vita Localization

spotted a note from Sony which included Tales of Vesperia on their PlayStation Plus related survey and now they are campaigning for the games to be localized in a similar way to how Operation Rainfall was conducted, which ended up with the localization of The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles on the Nintendo Wii.

This group for “Tales of” fans, however, is called Mission Atelier and throughout the past few hours, they have hit up a Namco Bandai fan Facebook page of 11,842 likes (at the time of writing this article) with comments and posts, asking for the localization of both Tales of Vesperia on the PlayStation 3 and Tales of Hearts R for the PlayStation Vita. This petition group have been unsuccessful before but with more support, this may result in a similar way to how Operation Rainfall was. If you want to support this cause, you can post on the Namco Bandai fan page and join Mission Atelier‘s Facebook group. Let your voice be heard.

Despite of the lack of these games coming stateside, Tales of Xillia will be arriving sometime this year.

Source: http://www.playstationeuphoria.com/general/tales-of-fans-campaign-for-tales-of-vesperia-ps3-port-and-tales-of-hearts-r-vita-localization.html

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Dgc1808 said:
http://www.ign.com/wikis/playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/Tier_List

So umm.... All-Stars has a tier list. I'm shocked at how low Heihachi and Sackboy are placed. As well how high Raiden is placed. Really don't so Raiden as that great of a character.

I disagree with most of that teir list.  I think teir lists have a problem with the maker not being good with a char so they get placed very low.