By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Wtf is a PS3? Mine's barely had a look in since Vita lol.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

OMG GOT DJMAX

O

M

G

K

A

R

A

THIS GAME AAAH

sorry i was overwhelmed by emotion

outlawauron said:
Scisca said:
outlawauron said:
Teflon02 said:
I just looked it up. 13 is the age of consent in Japan. Who ever thought otherwise is wrong. I have a Japanese law page open right now on my Vita that states this. But it also states in some cases (assuming some areas it means, I can't quote what it says here on the vita. But its said in some parts that you can still be considered a minor in some cases under 18. I'm assuming things like rape will still consider you a minor. I'd just quote it if I could. But whatever, I can care less, I'm not interested in that game, nore am I bout to grab up my Vita, I respect it to much :p, bout to finish downloading the rest of P4TA on my Vita and relax and watch today.

There prefectural (or state) laws on top of those that can be much more modern. Most have laws making 18 age of consent.

You call that modern!? I call it absurd.

@ badgenome, do some research. I'm 100% positive there are countries where the limit is set at 12, I even think there is one country that puts it at the age of 8, though I'm not 100% certain about this one. I used to look into this matter some time ago. Purely out of professional reasons! I'm a lawyer after all ;)

I said it was more modern. Why is wrong with 18 as the age of consent?

That it's in no way in touch with the real world? So many good people would be sent to jail! Including me ;)

Don't you remember yourself and your friends at the age of 15-18? How much time did you spend not thinking about getting laid? :D I think +/- 15 is the way to go and I always have a blast at Americans, who are forced to be scared of 16 or 17 years old girls...

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

They're on about lowering the age of consent in the UK to 14 at the moment. But only with people of the same age.

Is it really right that a 15 year old boy and girl sleeping together, are both committing rape?

I don't get older guys wanting young girls though. I'm 29 now and unless they look a lot older than their age. Even girls in their early 20s look "too young" for me.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

paid off soul sacrifice today and pre-ordered tales of hearts r.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Runa216 said:

So yeah, care to share what you all have?

On Phisical:
-Disgaea 3 Absence of Detention

-ModNation Roadtrip

-Littler Big Planet

-Rayman origins

-Blazblue Continum Shift Extend

Coming Soon 7 games between them untit13 (again^^), gravity rush, dungeon hunters alliance and Little deviants.

Digital:

-Dokuro

-HotShotGolf

-Metal gear HDCollection

-Motorstorm RC

-Sine Mora

And PS+ Stuff.

-Disgaea Afternoon of Darkness (PSP)

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Age of consent in Some places in South America is 12, here in Canada it's 16, but different exceptions, because before 2008 it was 14 so they modified it where between 14-15 it is with a person no more then 729days older (2 years and older is illegal). For age of consent it doesn't mean they can just do anyone the age limit is within 5 years between 16-17. Also between 16-17 you can't consent with a guardian whether you are related or not, not even if thsy are within the age range, I'm assuming it's to stop people from forcing sex on younger ones for shelter. Funny thing is Prostitution is Legal in Canada though :p.

:( why isnt djmax in Australia, i would buy it just for Kara

MikeRox said:
They're on about lowering the age of consent in the UK to 14 at the moment. But only with people of the same age.

Is it really right that a 15 year old boy and girl sleeping together, are both committing rape?

I don't get older guys wanting young girls though. I'm 29 now and unless they look a lot older than their age. Even girls in their early 20s look "too young" for me.

The thing about the "double rape" is usually solved in a smart way. People below the age of consent are considered too young to be tried under the penal code and thus can't commit any crime. At least that's the continental way, don't know about common law.

Well, I was dating a 16 yo girl some time ago, I was 8 years older and it was fun :P Though now at 27 I hit on girls 20+, maaaybe 19 if she's hot and all, but that would be for fun only.

The solutions from the common law system are so confusing. I much prefere the continental system, where you just get one number and don't worry about a thing ;)

@Teflon02 - prostitution is also legal in Europe (at least most countries), but only if the prostitute is 18+. That's why Berlusconi has legal problems. He shagged a 16 yo girl, which would be fine there, but he paid her for it, which turned the situation around and made it a crime.

And as for Vita, I have:

Whole PS+ :) Uncharted, Gravity Rush, Mortal Kombat, Chrono Volt, Mutant Blobs Attack, Big Sky Infinity, Knytt Underground

Jetpack Joyride

Stranger's Wrath

Rayman

4 PSMinis (Wizorb, Canabalt, BreakQuest, Velocity)

All digital. I know it's not much, but I still haven't really started Stranger's Wrath or Gravity Rush, so there is no point buying more games now, even more since I'm still finishing my platinum in Uncharted. I hope that Sony offers some kind of a discount for ACIII:L some time soon, cause I want to get this game so bad! My shopping list for this half of year is ACIII:L, Killzone, LBPV, Uncharted:FFF and some PSP games. I'm also considering MGS - pity there is no Peace Walker HD with new controls.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.