By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

I got my Vita and it´s just amaaaazing.
And Little Big Planet is one of my favourite Jump´n Runs (?) ever.
The level designs, the items, the using of Vita features (only the controll for the mosquitoes with the back touch in the 3rd world is bad imo). I´ve already spend more than 5 hours just for creating my own Community levels.
And the graphics are nice too ( I fuck*ng love the OLED screen).

->9.3/10.

I´ve downloaded the Gravity Rush and Wipe Out demo.
I will get GR for sure but I don´t know which racer to get :/

Sonic, Need for Speed, Wipe Out, Motor Storm Rc? Can someone help me please ? Thanks :D!

Around the Network
FaintZ said:
The level designs, the items, the using of Vita features (only the controll for the mosquitoes with the back touch in the 3rd world is bad imo). I´ve already spend more than 5 hours just for creating my own Community levels.

->9.3/10.

Sonic, Need for Speed, Wipe Out, Motor Storm Rc? Can someone help me please ? Thanks :D!

4 totally different racing games... They are all 4 great games! But as Motorstorm RC is so cheap you should go with that and one of the others. Highest on my list would probably go to Wipeout 2048 but you can't go wrong with any of them.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

aimancooper said:
<3

Yes.

4 ≈ One

FaintZ said:

->9.3/10.

I haven't tried Sonic yet but Need for Speed and WipeOut are both ace.  I couldn't get into Motorstorm RC, and i really enjoyed the other motorstorms. 

4 ≈ One

FaintZ said:

->9.3/10.

Are you from the US if yes you could just get ps+ and get GR and Whipeout (actually i don't know if they are still on US ps+) and UC.
If you are EU I'm quite sure whipeout will make it's way onto ps+ eventually GR and UC are already on there.

if you dont want to get ps+ it comes down to what kind of racer you want. kart racer (sonic) or something more traditional like NFS.
Personally i only have NFS (would have bought whipeout as well but waiting for it to come to ps+) and i can highly recommend it, but i have heard good things about all of them so...

Around the Network
DemoniOtaku said:
Somedays ago was announced Sakurasou no Pet no kanojo http://sgcafe.com/2012/11/sakurasou-no-pet-na-kanojo-to-become-a-psp-and-ps-vita-game/ and now Haiyore! nyaruko! is gonna be released on PSVita as a game adaptation from anime http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2012-12-26/5pb-to-release-nyarko-san-game-for-ps-vita-in-2013

little by little Vita is replacing PSP... little by little..

That's a really good sign.  All those anime games on the PSP have been killing the Vita in Japan.  Just looking at the pre-order chart reveals the core of the problem.  Though I can't even imagine a Nyarko game ..

Also, I posted some Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo backgrounds in the Vita wallpaper thread so I feel a bit responsible for this.

huiii said:
FaintZ said:

->9.3/10.

Are you from the US if yes you could just get ps+ and get GR and Whipeout (actually i don't know if they are still on US ps+) and UC.
If you are EU I'm quite sure whipeout will make it's way onto ps+ eventually GR and UC are already on there.

if you dont want to get ps+ it comes down to what kind of racer you want. kart racer (sonic) or something more traditional like NFS.
Personally i only have NFS (would have bought whipeout as well but waiting for it to come to ps+) and i can highly recommend it, but i have heard good things about all of them so...

I can confirm WipeOut, Gravity Rush and Uncharted are still up there. If he's interested in these 3 games then it's a steal. They're selling for 88 combined on amazon. 

4 ≈ One

one thing sony simply has to do is:
force publishers to release every single game coming out for the PSP from now on not only retail, but also on PSN. shouldn't be that kind of big deal to make those PSP games available on the store for the vita. and the japanese people won't be able to say "naahh... the psp gets so many games, i have no need for a vita. i'll get the psp instead"

just look at the COMG! thread. it's insane.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

Dgc1808 said:
huiii said:
FaintZ said:

->9.3/10.

I can confirm WipeOut, Gravity Rush and Uncharted are still up there. If he's interested in these 3 games then it's a steal. They're selling for 88 combined on amazon. 

PS+ is almost mandatory for PSN users.. for 50$ a year you can play a lot of good games... even if you prefer Phisical You ca use it for DEMO those game on Digital and make sure you are putting your money safe on it... and to take chance of offers like on this week..

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

pokoko said:
DemoniOtaku said:
Somedays ago was announced Sakurasou no Pet no kanojo http://sgcafe.com/2012/11/sakurasou-no-pet-na-kanojo-to-become-a-psp-and-ps-vita-game/ and now Haiyore! nyaruko! is gonna be released on PSVita as a game adaptation from anime http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2012-12-26/5pb-to-release-nyarko-san-game-for-ps-vita-in-2013

little by little Vita is replacing PSP... little by little..

That's a really good sign.  All those anime games on the PSP have been killing the Vita in Japan.  Just looking at the pre-order chart reveals the core of the problem.  Though I can't even imagine a Nyarko game ..

Also, I posted some Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo backgrounds in the Vita wallpaper thread so I feel a bit responsible for this.

Well Sakurasou is for PSP and PSVita.. but Nyarko is Exclusive until now.. plus Nyarko will be receiving a new season next year.. meanwhile Sakurasou will end next week...

@gehirnrampf: It will take time..  when the user base rise with the following titles at Q1.. I think Vita will turn a little to be more profitable and desirable for small developers... is not these games make sell the system.. but help a little.. the PSP is the Proof... that console will have legs until end of 2013 at least.. or maybe further...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread