By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
DemoniOtaku said:
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/12/24/playstation-plus-update/

PlaStation Store Updated and the Plus have great offers this Week.. (Good offers for normal users too.. but great for us...^^) Unit 13 at 12.15$ and Hot Shot Golf at 8.35$!! and some PS3 goodness like MGS HD collection at 17.14$ and journey at 7.35$...

^^

Unit  13 comes up as 17.49 and not the price the blog says. At least when I went to buy it on the store.

EDIT: They fixed it!

Around the Network

BTW Retro City Rampage free for PS Plus Members for both PS3 and PS Vita!!

ils411 said:
This thread sure moves fast. Anywag, its christmas eve here and its time for some anecdotal good news. My local game store is now down to 2 Vitas, from 6 a week ago. All displayed memory cards are now gone. Goooo Vita!

Mery Christmas doods! Its been a great year and I had fun with all of you.

Now for the sad part. I'm gonna be leaving the site. Its time for me to get serious as I'll be taking the licensure exam for Civil Engineering in 5 months and I now have to review like mad and cram 5 yeas worth of subjects into my poor liitle brain.

Dont know if I'll be back after or if any of you guys will still be here, but Its been great knowing all of you! Take care guys and happy holidays!

damn man. Really sad to hear this. But you got to do what you got to do. Stay safe and best of luck with everything. Make sure to at least hit me up on psn when u get some free time ok? 

@KZ NEWS: EXCELLENT! It always looked to be a 2013 title but it's good to have confirmation. I'm so hyped for it

and Merry X-Mas everyone! You have been like my online family :D And I'm thankful. Wish everyone a wonderful holiday

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

" working hard to ensure that Killzone: Mercenary will be the ultimate handheld first-person shooter experience when it launches for PlayStation Vita in 2013. "

And I'm expecting nothing less! Hope this will be the real sh!t worth playing online for years to come!

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Chronovolt is releasing soon in USA and like in Europe it will be free for PS+. It's worth a try even thought I wish they would have fixed the issues by now :/.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network

A couple of questions to anyone who can answer, thanks in advance.

I need a good case for my Vita, any recommendations? I heard the official one from Sony had issues with the zipper scratching the back of the system, any truth to that?

Also I am really thinking about getting a bigger memory card, might just bite the bullet and get a 32GB one. I know you can transfer save data, but can you transfer the actual game. Might be stupid question I know. I used the download code for PSAS and just want to know can I transfer the whole game over to the new card or will I have to download it again?

Nintendomark said:
A couple of questions to anyone who can answer, thanks in advance.

I need a good case for my Vita, any recommendations? I heard the official one from Sony had issues with the zipper scratching the back of the system, any truth to that?

Also I am really thinking about getting a bigger memory card, might just bite the bullet and get a 32GB one. I know you can transfer save data, but can you transfer the actual game. Might be stupid question I know. I used the download code for PSAS and just want to know can I transfer the whole game over to the new card or will I have to download it again?

I have the case that comes with the travell kit and it works fine (no scratching). though its a bit bulky and its a softcase so that might be some minus points. i havent really informed myself about cases so someone else might give better advice but the gamestop in my area seems to have quite a selection, so it might be worth to go and have a look there.

You can transfer the whole game through content manager but it takes an eternety (especially since you have to transfer it twice, once to your pc/ps3 and then back to the vita) so depending on your internet connection it might be faster to redownload

Well my retailer has Killzone mercenarys listen for June. But anyway i am not very interestet in this game. Teraway on the other hand will something day one for me.

A bit late, but still...MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! XD

Merry Christmas fellow Vita Cult members! What did you get for Christmas?