By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

So two things.

One, I was at AT&T earlier and they had the charger in their Vita backwards. The thing was totally dead. I fixed it and it took forever to start up and its reserve battery was dead so it was like this for at least two days. I bet it was out of commission for weeks.

Second. I was showing my wife how to use cloud saving and while I was explaining it she took the liberty to upload the PSASBR data onto her Vita, overriding her save. Silly women. I had more progress than her but in different characters. sigh

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Around the Network
think-man said:
I need to visit this thread more often :P I often drop in but get lost in all the pages.

^^ you are awesome, but it isn't because you drop by this Thread, But because Final Fantasy IX and Zidane, my fav FF and Fav FF character after Vivi in FFIX!!

Alittle off topic but it is for a on topic reason. Anyone know the Details for the FFV iOS version? like is it a remake like FFI, II, IVCC? or is it a direct port from SNES? Cause if its redone, it may possibly get a PSN release like FFIII did recently. Would be great if it eventually did since the PSOne version (that doesn't currently work on Vita in NA) has crap loadtimes and the game would be so much better if cleaned up.

Teflon02 said:
think-man said:
I need to visit this thread more often :P I often drop in but get lost in all the pages.

^^ you are awesome, but it isn't because you drop by this Thread, But because Final Fantasy IX and Zidane, my fav FF and Fav FF character after Vivi in FFIX!!

Thank you, A final fantasy 9 fan is always a friend of mine!! I love everything about the game :D Zidane is also my fav character and my psn avatar.

think-man said:
Teflon02 said:
think-man said:

Thank you, A final fantasy 9 fan is always a friend of mine!! I love everything about the game :D Zidane is also my fav character and my psn avatar.

For all its flaws it had just as many aspects of greatness. I need to convince(force) my wife to play some FF.

Around the Network

This thread sure moves fast. Anywag, its christmas eve here and its time for some anecdotal good news. My local game store is now down to 2 Vitas, from 6 a week ago. All displayed memory cards are now gone. Goooo Vita!

Mery Christmas doods! Its been a great year and I had fun with all of you.

Now for the sad part. I'm gonna be leaving the site. Its time for me to get serious as I'll be taking the licensure exam for Civil Engineering in 5 months and I now have to review like mad and cram 5 yeas worth of subjects into my poor liitle brain.

Dont know if I'll be back after or if any of you guys will still be here, but Its been great knowing all of you! Take care guys and happy holidays!

ils411 said:
This thread sure moves fast. Anywag, its christmas eve here and its time for some anecdotal good news. My local game store is now down to 2 Vitas, from 6 a week ago. All displayed memory cards are now gone. Goooo Vita!

Mery Christmas doods! Its been a great year and I had fun with all of you.

Now for the sad part. I'm gonna be leaving the site. Its time for me to get serious as I'll be taking the licensure exam for Civil Engineering in 5 months and I now have to review like mad and cram 5 yeas worth of subjects into my poor liitle brain.

Dont know if I'll be back after or if any of you guys will still be here, but Its been great knowing all of you! Take care guys and happy holidays!

Best of luck to you on your exam. See you upon your return. The walmart near me seemed completely out of Vitas.

Going by the latest PAL charts COD:Declassified is in the top 40 in UK....still. 0_o It's actually selling rather well

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

think-man said:
Teflon02 said:
think-man said:

He was also my avatar til about 2 weeks ago when I changed it to megaman, wanna change it back though. I think FFIX is just a masterpiece. Still own the original PSOne game set, and PSN release. :) glad that people see how great FFIX is!!

Well after trying some demos on the Japanese account on my Vita.. i began to look info about Ys Celceta's Ocean of Tree.. and the game technically is NOT a port or REMAKE... is more like a reboot of the original games (yeah, there were TWO Ys IV games, developed by differents companies...)

falcom have been, since arround 2005, redrawing the chronology of the game and have been replacing some titles by some news, and released Ys Origins (on English on Steam rigth now) and thisYs for PSVita is a new game rebooting the story and replacing the laters Ys IV.. although all the story is set on the same wolrd, time and place...

Quite interesting and that makes Vita's title a new Whole game and not a Port as I initially though...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread