By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Scisca said:
Is it tomorrow that Kojima is to tell the truth about The Phantom Pain? I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

Maybe later tonight. Famitsu is a japanese magazine and they are 12/13 hours ahead of us in the US. So, I believe it's just a matter of time before we find out.

Around the Network

The run of awesome vitaness has to come to an end soon. I suspect, with ZoE on Vita going MIA and CastleVania: Lords of Shadow 2 no longer happening along with no Pro Evolution Soccer releases, that Konami might be pretty much done with Vita now :(

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:
Also just seen that CastleVania: Symphony of the Night sneaked onto the PSOne Classics bit along with the Spyro Trilogy last week.

Great.. going to check Store Rigth now...

No spyro.. and no Castlevani SoN on the US Store... FUCK YOU SCEA! I own the four games.. would be possible to transfer them via PS3?

EDIT: and no disccount on oddworld stranger not even for Plus users.. SCEA suck balls dudes!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

DemoniOtaku said:
MikeRox said:
Also just seen that CastleVania: Symphony of the Night sneaked onto the PSOne Classics bit along with the Spyro Trilogy last week.

No spyro.. and no Castlevani SoN on the US Store... FUCK YOU SCEA! I own the four games.. would be possible to transfer them via PS3?

Dunno if compatible, but yes, you can try trasnfering to your vita via ps3. not sure how, but i believe it should be a fresh download and not yest installed or something. YOu know, awaiting to install and shit, then transfer to vita.

Or why bother with Castlevania SoN? Just buy Castlevania X chronicles or whatever its called, the psp game. SON is unlockable, and I believe you can use Maria on that vesion. the original rondo of blood is also unlockable if i remember correctly, thats like 3 games in one...though its 15 bucks I think

Why are lbp dlcs so ridiculously expensive? I just finished the first tutorial stage and was aching for some costumes and DAMN!!! overpriced much?

Around the Network
ils411 said:
DemoniOtaku said:
MikeRox said:

Dunno if compatible, but yes, you can try trasnfering to your vita via ps3. not sure how, but i believe it should be a fresh download and not yest installed or something. YOu know, awaiting to install and shit, then transfer to vita.

Or why bother with Castlevania SoN? Just buy Castlevania X chronicles or whatever its called, the psp game. SON is unlockable, and I believe you can use Maria on that vesion. the original rondo of blood is also unlockable if i remember correctly, thats like 3 games in one...though its 15 bucks I think

SON is on that Castlevania Chronicles X? I didn't know i though it was just Super castlevania's port... nice.. i'll add it to my list..^^ thanks...

By the way.. there's not even disccount on Oddwolrd Starngers...SCEA SUCK BALLS DUDE!

And LBP charcaters.. there are some Bundles at 4$ I want gravity Rush..  but will buy it when LBP karting release for Vita... those DLC are CrossGoods with LBP2, LBP Vita and LBP karting.. so is a great price overall if You own the tree games...^^

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

watching people play the soul sacrifice demo makes me really excited for the game. I do hope we get a demo over here within a reasonable time frame.

Sony should work on releasing games worldwide at the same time. That would be awesome!

What they should to is to try and get every single Japanese games that they can the the west and vise versa. If there are no publishers or the ip hasn't been licensed yet, Sony should do it themselves.

Sure its a lot of work, but they can just work on translating the text and just leave the japanese audio or whatever. Sure some would say that they want the voices dubs so that they can understand it better. But getting a game in a language that one can understand, even if its just text is better than not getting it at all since you know, dubing is a shit load more expensive than just translating the texts.

Thats one of the reasons why the psone and ps2 were so sucessfull. A shit load of games from japan were made available to people in the west and that made the game catalog huge! (remember mister mosquito? yeah, that game was strange as hell, but it made it to the west)

Muhahahaha tomorrow is the Asia Game Show and the Soul Sacrifice demo will be there. I'm going to play it before the end of the world

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
Muhahahaha tomorrow is the Asia Game Show and the Soul Sacrifice demo will be there. I'm going to play it before the end of the world

I hate you!

but please leave us impressions :p

oh and PS BLOG GOTY awards are out

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/12/19/here-are-your-winners-playstation-blog-game-of-the-year-awards-2012/

it includes GOTY winners + Most anticipated game winners + Editor picks

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!