By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
SnakeDrake said:

Do you have to be online to connect with the vita

No it is done through its own connections like ad hoc and remote play.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Around the Network
Chark said:
SnakeDrake said:

Do you have to be online to connect with the vita

No it is done through its own connections like ad hoc and remote play.

Do you need the DLC to use the psvita?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

kivi95 said:
naruball said:
Hey guys. Another question. Are there any vita online co op games you'd recommend?

Ragnarok Odyssey is not out yet in Europe and my buddy doesn't like lbp. Any suggestions?

Silent Hill:Book of memories

When Vikings Attack

Unit 13

Hmm Dungeon Hunter:Alliance if you can find it cheap.

Book of memories has co op? Interesting

And I'm thinking the MH4 delay was known beforehand by sony. Which explains the release date for Soul Sacrifice

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Anyone download the System update yet? I've got in downloading now.

@kivi95 You'll need the dlc to use the vita. It wont let you play the old levels with your vita, although it should. I guess it's be cause you need to put the vita control chip in each level for it to work. I think Sony should just let it talk to the system like a normal controller so i can play all my games with the vita. Over the last year playing with my vita I prefer it over a dual-shock now. Small sticks and all.

M.U.G.E.N said:
kivi95 said:
naruball said:
Hey guys. Another question. Are there any vita online co op games you'd recommend?

Ragnarok Odyssey is not out yet in Europe and my buddy doesn't like lbp. Any suggestions?

When Vikings Attack

Unit 13

And I'm thinking the MH4 delay was known beforehand by sony. Which explains the release date for Soul Sacrifice

Know befor hand be cause they finaly gave Capcom the money they wanted to Realase MH4 on Vita. Bet it happens.

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:

@kivi95 You'll need the dlc to use the vita. It wont let you play the old levels with your vita, although it should. I guess it's be cause you need to put the vita control chip in each level for it to work. I think Sony should just let it talk to the system like a normal controller so i can play all my games with the vita. Over the last year playing with my vita I prefer it over a dual-shock now. Small sticks and all.

So I will need the DLC to play community made lvls?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Mmmfishtacos said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
kivi95 said:
naruball said:

When Vikings Attack

Unit 13

Know befor hand be cause they finaly gave Capcom the money they wanted to Realase MH4 on Vita. Bet it happens.

haha nah I doubt it

but then again re-release the game as monun 4 portable or something on the vita? Yeah I can see that happening

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

kivi95 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

So I will need the DLC to play community made lvls?

No, the community made lvls you'll be able to play. The dlc is in the update. You just have to pay for the unlock code.

M.U.G.E.N said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
kivi95 said:
naruball said:

When Vikings Attack

Unit 13

haha nah I doubt it

but then again re-release the game as monun 4 portable or something on the vita? Yeah I can see that happening

I don't doubt it, it may not realease at the same time but it will happen. Theres no reason for capcom the keep it off vita, Hell MH3 has been released on everything. I'd expect the same from MH4. Even with the low install base It will sell quite well. And we all know here how quickly a game can be ported to the vita.

Mmmfishtacos said:

I don't doubt it, it may not realease at the same time but it will happen. Theres no reason for capcom the keep it off vita, Hell MH3 has been released on everything. I'd expect the same from MH4. Even with the low install base It will sell quite well. And we all know here how quickly a game can be ported to the vita.

Capcom has been pretty crappy with it's support of the system so far...tho I do absolutely love UMVC3. But yeah hopefully they will bring it over. I mean can you imagine that scenario tho? IF we get a Monhun..that means the vita has

Soul Sacrifice

Ragnarok Odyssey

GodEater

Valhella Knights

Phantasy Star

MonHun

and more

0_0 it's like a hunting/rpg haven

oh and I'm following the pal charts over at gaf and it seems COD is actually doing some pretty decent numbers...heck I'm surpriseed but book of spells is also doing pretty well. 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!