By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Chark said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Chark said:

Am I the only one excited about this? I have family coming over to visit starting today and we will be playing 4 player LBP2 cross controller DLC.

Dude, I'm jumping out of my socks over this. But sadly by the time the update comes I'll be working and wont get to play it till the morning... Share you thoughts so I can read them at work!

Wiill do, I can't wait for the store to update.

My sister comes back home from Uni this Frinday, we'll spend some time playing LBP2+Vita this X-mas :)

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network
ils411 said:
so...little big planet vita for $25 or sonic all star racing for $30? I want to try out lbp which will be my first foray into the series, but i need a racing game of sorts that my son will enjoy.

Which will appeal more to a 5 year old boy? He knows sonic, but he has no clue as to who sackboy is.

Which ever you choose You and Your son will enjoy it.. if You don't have Mod NAtion Racer.. then Sonic Sega is a must.. but LBP is a great choice too... Rayman Origins for 15$ is a great option.. thouhg that doesn't have Multiplayer on Vita :/

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

kivi95 said:
Dokuro for $9.99 later today when the US store updates.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/gungho-online-entertainment-america-inc/dokuro-speed-demon-challenge/404495889627463

well crap, that's a great price.  is the cut permanent or just for a week?

i saw knytt and oddworld hit today too.  all these games i thought were 2013 are coming now.  wtf is being saved for next year?

..and then lbp2 dlc too.  big week.  too big really.

ils411 said:
so...little big planet vita for $25 or sonic all star racing for $30? I want to try out lbp which will be my first foray into the series, but i need a racing game of sorts that my son will enjoy.

Which will appeal more to a 5 year old boy? He knows sonic, but he has no clue as to who sackboy is.

It seems like you don't have Plus? If you did, I would recommend Rayman orgins (15) and Modnation Racers (18) for the Vita. Both are great games and kind of the same as LBP (Plat-former) and Sonic racing(Driving and racing).

Oh thank god I waited on Dokuro! Was thisclose to buying it earlier in the week but thought it might get a deal coming up. And I was right! :) Downloading now. And that Christmas card is adorable. Have there been any hints to a sequel(if possible?) I've been very charmed by everything shown about it.

Around the Network

Someone told me Dokuro already had various language options since the Japanese launch. I have no idea why it isn't out in PAL regions.

Panama said:
Someone told me Dokuro already had various language options since the Japanese launch. I have no idea why it isn't out in PAL regions.

It is out in the PAL regions. Well my region I guess

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
Panama said:

It is out in the PAL regions. Well my region I guess

Not out in Poland :(

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Guys.. I have been looking for sales data for Zero Escape VLR.. but on VGChart there's NOTHING.. nor about Vita's nor 3DS's... and then looked at weekly chartz for Japan launch and NA launch.. and there's NOTHING.. and I remember those games debuted on top20 both games.. and even the vita's sold slightly better than 3DS's.. but on VGChartz thre's NOTHING...

Anyone know about this?!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

DemoniOtaku said:
Guys.. I have been looking for sales data for Zero Escape VLR.. but on VGChart there's NOTHING.. nor about Vita's nor 3DS's... and then looked at weekly chartz for Japan launch and NA launch.. and there's NOTHING.. and I remember those games debuted on top20 both games.. and even the vita's sold slightly better than 3DS's.. but on VGChartz thre's NOTHING...

Anyone know about this?!

"The mods of Olympus have abandoned us."

Or rather ioi abandoned us to focus on gamrconnect.  Numbers still come in, but no one will bother to adjust them.  No one probably cares enough to put Zero Escape in.