By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
M.U.G.E.N said:
So here's a question for you guys...if I had to pick between Pesona 4 OR VLR as my next game..which should I go for?

keep in mind I'm a noob to both these franchises

Chie is crying in sadness. Why even ask? PERSONA 4!!!!!!

Then VLR..

also, thats one damn long vacation i took ahahahaha! lololol!

Around the Network

I'd say get VLR, Persona 3 FES on PS2 and when you finish it, Persona 4. The perfect way ;)

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Get Persona 4, the game is good forever! One of my fav RPGs now, I got 46h in and it has been amazing from the first minute til now, just I try not to play cause everytime I play I put 5+ hours even if I wanna just play for a minute lol.
BTW I'm a Bawsssss lol
My Girls Chie
I turned down Yukiko after leading her on
Next up!! Make Rise Sad :p,
Am curious though, to anyone whose been playing or played through, I wanted to know am I the only one who never uses Kanji, teddie etc. lol, I have all important things on the main 4 already and all.

Escape Plan, LittleBigPlanet and Rayman Origins are getting a 30% off this week, (50% for Plusers)...So, what are your thoughts?

We can be sure that all the games in the instant game colleciton arent getting any price cuts since you know, they're free for Plus.

I'm hoping Dynasty Warriors, New little KIng's story, UMvsC and Zero Escape gets some price off sale in the coming two weeks.

I'd also prefer that Sony stops being an ass and just tell us all the games they'll put on sale. It makes planning my purchases easier. It'll also help me in deciding on wether to get a 3 months subscription for ps+ to take advantage of discounts or not.

Man you guys should really buy Surge on Psmobile. It's by the same team that did Velocity. Addictive puzzler with good music/visuals, great sense of pace. Like Velocity. And it's cheap af.

Around the Network
ils411 said:
Escape Plan, LittleBigPlanet and Rayman Origins are getting a 30% off this week, (50% for Plusers)...So, what are your thoughts?

We can be sure that all the games in the instant game colleciton arent getting any price cuts since you know, they're free for Plus.

I'm hoping Dynasty Warriors, New little KIng's story, UMvsC and Zero Escape gets some price off sale in the coming two weeks.

I'd also prefer that Sony stops being an ass and just tell us all the games they'll put on sale. It makes planning my purchases easier. It'll also help me in deciding on wether to get a 3 months subscription for ps+ to take advantage of discounts or not.

You can pay 1 year of PS+ subscription and it will be worth.. between freebies "rent" games.. and disccount you get 3 to 5 the value of your invesment... I swear to you... if You have PS3 the better.. if not, PS+ is a reason to buy a PS3...

and I think will get Escape plan this week together with Sonic Sega Rally (F*CK YOU IGN!).. I just bought Disgaea Afternoon of Darkness...^^ and for tomorrow I'm thinking on complete Gravity Rush's 100% trophy set...^^ so I can make space for other games coming...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

M.U.G.E.N said:
So here's a question for you guys...if I had to pick between Pesona 4 OR VLR as my next game..which should I go for?

keep in mind I'm a noob to both these franchises

Both are highly praised for being great games and would be great choices. I say.....

-Get Persona 4 Golden first because on general appeal alone, it is the better game, and I think it needs to sell as much as possible so Atlus knows they did a great job. Also its far more bang for your buck with 100+ hrs of content to go through.

-Get VLR as it is not a bad alternative, and the company that made it is in a worst spot than Atlus is with P4G. P4G can live a bit longer without your purchase but if we are to get anymore of VLR u might want to jump on this one ASAP. Personally, I think its a great game but they are asking too much at $40. Thats me tho.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

For 14 bucks, I am pretty tempted to pick up Rayman(even if I don't need it as I have LBP to satiate that platformer hunger). I'd rather a nice VLR sale as I would hop on that immediately.

I have been neglecting this forum a bit, so caught up in P4G's awesomeness. This is my 3rd playthrough of this game and I am feeling the magic all over again. The story and dialogue is just so well crafted, words can barely describe. Late last night I was running through some story stuff and some random kid goes "Yea shes kinda hot....I'd hit it!", lost it LMAO! As you can see, been collecting trophies galore in this stellar title. Every Vita owner should own P4G, hands down, no if/ands/or buts about it.

Greatness Awaits

Sal.Paradise said:
Man you guys should really buy Surge on Psmobile. It's by the same team that did Velocity. Addictive puzzler with good music/visuals, great sense of pace. Like Velocity. And it's cheap af.

as someone who is in the plannings of making a PSmobile game sometime in the future, I really want to support any good titles they have on it. I really want a good puzzle game. Describe how Surge works.

Greatness Awaits

Runa216 said:
MikeRox said:
I just looked on Game Rankings. The Vita has had 13 releases since it's launch scoring 8/10 or greater inc claiming 2012's highest rated game in Persona 4. Interestingly, the 3DS has managed 3 releases to average 8/10 this year. (Has 11 in total in 2011 releases).

Makes the no gaemz argument pretty redundant. The systems software libraries are actually fairly even in quality overall.

I've been trying to say that all year, but people just don't listen or disregard it. 

It's called brainwashing. Remember the PS3 no games meme? People still spout it left and right.