By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Scisca said:
You know what guys, I've watched The Phantom Pain and Ground Zero trailers and now I'm 100% sure. PP is a Vita MGS! I can already see the next trailer, where we get the sign "The Phantom Pain" appear, after that the "Metal Gear Solid V" appears above it like in the current trailer, but what is odd about it... The MGSV sign isn't put in the right place. It's just so off, not symetrical. Thus I believe we will see the letters "ITA" coming out of the "V", the whole "Metal Gear Solid Vita" sliding a tad to the left and getting perfectly symetrical. That's what I think is in store for us. I really am expecting this to happen and will be very disappointed if it turns out not to be a Vita game.
I mean, c'mon, there are MGReverwhatever and Ground Zero already announced for stationary consoles. Why announce YET ANOTHER MGS game for home consoles? I'm a believer :) And damn it, if Vita can really pull off these graphics... Wow, just wow...

nah man they already had ps360 logos. Best case scenario it will be multiplat with vita

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
Scisca said:
You know what guys, I've watched The Phantom Pain and Ground Zero trailers and now I'm 100% sure. PP is a Vita MGS! I can already see the next trailer, where we get the sign "The Phantom Pain" appear, after that the "Metal Gear Solid V" appears above it like in the current trailer, but what is odd about it... The MGSV sign isn't put in the right place. It's just so off, not symetrical. Thus I believe we will see the letters "ITA" coming out of the "V", the whole "Metal Gear Solid Vita" sliding a tad to the left and getting perfectly symetrical. That's what I think is in store for us. I really am expecting this to happen and will be very disappointed if it turns out not to be a Vita game.
I mean, c'mon, there are MGReverwhatever and Ground Zero already announced for stationary consoles. Why announce YET ANOTHER MGS game for home consoles? I'm a believer :) And damn it, if Vita can really pull off these graphics... Wow, just wow...

so, please let this be true....and if it's as good as Peace Walker, I will be happy.  

So we still need what on the Vita?  Sony has a lot of IP's to chose from, so there's a load of potential.  Frankly I'm amazed that LittlebigPlanet and Uncharted weren't enough to bring people to the system. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

M.U.G.E.N said:
Scisca said:

nah man they already had ps360 logos. Best case scenario it will be multiplat with vita

Yeah, right. I forgot. That totally settles it. And Joakim Mogren is the head developer...

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Scisca said:

AMEN..

And @MUGEN: remember.. the great phisolopher.. Parappa the rapper.. He said once: "i gotta believe" So You gotta Believe! i the name of Kat! YOU-GOTTA-BELIEVE! and Our Vitas will be SAFE! Give a AMEN!

On Other news.. I'm playing AllStars.. and I'm loving it.. i was playing this afternoon wit Jak and Daxter.. and I gotta Say.. that charcater is BAD.. really bad... -.- is SO, but SO hard to get Lvl1.. is Just SO FAQING HARD to fill that Bar that I have Never used the Lvl2...  and is SO HARD to hit with that Lvl! I'm sure is at bottom of the Characters popularity.. which is sad because.. I liked the Jak and Daxters games.. specially the first one...

Loving so far to play with heihachi and Raiden.. both are bad asses! and I'm hatin Sly.. goddamn that dammend racoon! so cheap!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Scisca said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Scisca said:

Yeah, right. I forgot. That totally settles it. And Joakim Mogren is the head developer...

Do you mean Kojima

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
Aerys said:
DemoniOtaku said:
Naninho said:
Aerys said:

ITS AN EMERGENCY !! PLEASE LISTEN !

http://www.gameblog.fr/blogs/kaminos/p_79084_zero-escape-interview-d-uchikoshi

Its an interview of the director of Zero Escape, he says that the game wont have a sequel on console if sales dont increase, if it doesnt get better, he also talks about making the next game only for Iphone and ipad with less characters, less puzzles and smaller levels !!!!

All Vita owners have to buy Zero Escape, its absolutely one of the best game of the console and one of the best game of the year !
And all the Zero Escape lovers have to convince their friend to buy it, if you want a good sequel on console !!!

Shit. Virtue's Last Reward was great, but I knew it was selling like crap. I bought it on PS Store and convinced my brother (almost at gunpoint) to do the same. Still, it wasn't even in the top 10 most downloaded titles of october. This promotion wasn't a good sign either...

There are only a few more Vitas in my city and the owners don't understand English :S

I tried to convince people on the Internet before, but most Vita owners are graphic whores and won't buy a 3DS port.

Is NOT a Port from 3DS.. is a Multiplatform game it released at the same tim for the two consoles...

Indeed, and in the interview, he talks about the two versions saying theyre equal, for him, 3DS has double screen which can be more useful and 3D and Vita has a  large screen, better visual quality text, better graphics and better quality song. ( his words )

Yeah, Uchikoshi said that on Siliconera. So? It's still a port. A simultaneous multiplatform release, but a port.

You played the Vita version like me and you know well that most puzzles are designed for resistive screens to be used with a stylus. That's because development for the game started way before the PSV was even considered. When the target platform is more capable, ports are easier to make and require little time as they need almost no optimization (see the incredible amount of PC ports from 360 -released simultaneously- and how they require much powerful hardware).

Better graphics and quality of text are a natural consequence of the higher resolution.

By the way, I'm very happy with this 3DS port. Otherwise, I probably would have never played this amazing game. In fact, I'm defending 3DS-to-PSV ports as I would love to play RE: Revelations and Monster Hunter. I'm only saying that in most cases (visual novels, especially), those games would sell poorly because not-so-fancy graphics are a huge let down for the majority of the Vita owners...

Scisca said:

Not even 360/PS3 can. All footage shown was running in real-time on a PC. If The Phantom Pain ends up being a Vita game (which I don't think, but hope so), graphics will be downgraded a lot.

Ground Zeroes trailer was even more demanding. It will look like a completely different game if they release it for current-gen consoles.

Hey guys, do any of you see a Castlevania game coming to Vita? (were there any hints from Konami?) And as far as any of you know, could the Castlevania LoS game for the 3DS come to Vita?

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Weedlab said:

Hey guys, do any of you see a Castlevania game coming to Vita? (were there any hints from Konami?) And as far as any of you know, could the Castlevania LoS game for the 3DS come to Vita?

sorry if you already knew but pretty sure Castlevania lords of shadows 2 is coming to the vita which i will support and get on instead of 360 or ps3.

http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2012/05/25/castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-confirmed-for-wii-u-xbox-360-ps3-ps-vita.htm

MikeRox said:
Oooooh. The Flying Hamster HD is released on the EU PSN on Wednesday.

It's a HD port of the awesome PS Mini title with added online leaderboards, trophies, extra control schemes. I utterly loved the Mini, can't wait to see how it looks in Vita's native resolution. The game was gorgeous anyway. For those who haven't played it, it's a very big nod towards Parodius with some outrageous enemies, awesome catchy music and surprisingly challenging levels.

Vita is getting so much awesomeness right now they need to slow down!!! Stranger's Wrath and a few other titles hit on the same day too! My poor 16gb Memory card may require upgrading!

Here's a trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nbNZnfNS_tw

please tell me both oddworld games are coming to vita on wednesday for europe and pal regions :), if yes will buy and download as leave on holiday thursday. That will bring my total to 23 psvita games