By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Vita hardware deal alert

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Call+of+Duty%3A+Black+Ops+Limited+Edition+PS+Vita+Bundle+%26+%2450+Best+Buy+Gift+Card/9999194700050001.p?id=pcmprd194000050001&skuId=9999194700050001&st=vita%20bundle&lp=2&cp=1

Black Ops bundle + $50 gift card for $249

hehe good to see you guys are buying and enjoying the games. I will most prob make my next software purchase around January. Trying to finish up my current set of games before that.

Finished the adventure mode for PvZ Vita. Absolutely loved it! I will be there day 1 when the sequel comes out for the vita. Such a clever and fun game :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

GAME are doing the CoD bundle for £179.99 until the 20th of December too. A great time to get a Vita!

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Now that I finished Persona 4 the golden, there aren't many other games that intrigue me...It's lacking some software. Hmm, any other major title that will be releasing soon?

Have you played Virtue's Last Reward yet? Major title maybe not, but there is plenty of smaller stuff coming out like Strangers Wrath this week.

luvtospooge said:
Now that I finished Persona 4 the golden, there aren't many other games that intrigue me...It's lacking some software. Hmm, any other major title that will be releasing soon?

Soon?  No idea, but there's a huge backlog of PSP RPGs to look into that are on PSN.  Plus the first 3 persona's are on there.

Around the Network
MikeRox said:
Have you played Virtue's Last Reward yet? Major title maybe not, but there is plenty of smaller stuff coming out like Strangers Wrath this week.

Virtue's Last Reward you say? I saw it on the shelf at my Ebgames store today, and I gotta say it did pique my interest. I'll certainly look into that one.

There's a demo to download :) I was really grabbed by the demo,it's sold the full game to me, but Assassin's Creed is next I think.

luvtospooge said:
MikeRox said:

Virtue's Last Reward you say? I saw it on the shelf at my Ebgames store today, and I gotta say it did pique my interest. I'll certainly look into that one.

It's a great game, no doubt about it. Got 9.5 at IGN, I played the first part of this game (999 on DS) till late at night and couldn't stop. Not much replay value after you get all the endings, but a great experience non the less. I'll get it once a nice offer comes to the PS Store, but get it now if you want a good game.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

luvtospooge said:

What games do you already own for Vita and what are your favourite genres of game?

You know what guys, I've watched The Phantom Pain and Ground Zero trailers and now I'm 100% sure. PP is a Vita MGS! I can already see the next trailer, where we get the sign "The Phantom Pain" appear, after that the "Metal Gear Solid V" appears above it like in the current trailer, but what is odd about it... The MGSV sign isn't put in the right place. It's just so off, not symetrical. Thus I believe we will see the letters "ITA" coming out of the "V", the whole "Metal Gear Solid Vita" sliding a tad to the left and getting perfectly symetrical. That's what I think is in store for us. I really am expecting this to happen and will be very disappointed if it turns out not to be a Vita game.
I mean, c'mon, there are MGReverwhatever and Ground Zero already announced for stationary consoles. Why announce YET ANOTHER MGS game for home consoles? I'm a believer :) And damn it, if Vita can really pull off these graphics... Wow, just wow...

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.