By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

There are quite a few Disney PSP titles you could look at downloading on PSN. Think there are a few PS1 games suitable for kids too.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
Guys, we need to get that damn vita site up and running. This forum is terrible. The only thing I like about it lately is that little forum buddy. I loves my forum buddy.

I'm sick of having a target on my forehead thanks to that writer tag, I'm sick of being treated like a fool by fools who are too foolish to see they're ignorant, I'm sick of being banned for doing my job (having an opinion and writing it for all to see), I'm sick of being in a persistently negative environment that thrives on hating the WiiU, Vita, (and last year 3DS), PS3, and everything.

I'm sick of being treated like shit no matter where I go. I want a place I can go to be happy for once.

I fucking hate the internet.

That is because of the nature of the site I think. It is all about the sales, there is a feeling of competition here, unlike most.

I frequently visit Gaf and everyting seems much better there, though I rarely check nonVita threads.

M.U.G.E.N said:
Guys what's a game that's good for a 4 year old on the vita? :S I need some help finding one

Little deviants, Frobisher Says, PvZ(?), Super Monkey Ball, Soni Sega All Stars Racing... with those he will enjoy surely...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Runa216 said:
Does anyone here have Uncharted: Fight for Fortune? Doing the review and need some peeps to play online with.

Well.. I tried the demo.. but I'm not sure on investing 5$ right now on it.. seeme d good.. but have otehr sthings to play..-.- is not true that Vita has no gamez.. don't believe that Sh*t!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Just finished the single player of LBP Vita. Bloody awesome. After LBP 2 and now this, I think I'm convinced that Tarsier are better than Media Molecule at their own design now :P

Around the Network

When it comes to Uncharted: Fight for Fortune, I've seen there are 2 DLCs already (seriously...) dealing with Amonth Thieves and Drakes Deception. Do you know if there is a third one coming dealing with Drakes Fortune? Are you collecting stuff in U2 and 3 that improve the cards from the DLC?
Why do the memory cards have to be so bloody expensive!?

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Scisca said:
When it comes to Uncharted: Fight for Fortune, I've seen there are 2 DLCs already (seriously...) dealing with Amonth Thieves and Drakes Deception. Do you know if there is a third one coming dealing with Drakes Fortune? Are you collecting stuff in U2 and 3 that improve the cards from the DLC?
Why do the memory cards have to be so bloody expensive!?

The basic game includes cards from Drake's Fortune, Golden Abyss and Eyes of Indra (the PSN animated comic).. you just Gotta Catch'em All!  XP

so who A) has a vita B) doesn't have playstation all stars?

i have a code for a download that a friend gave me. as we both have PSASBR w/ cross buy we don't need the code.

hey playing P4G, how in the hell do you grow Margaret's social link? do I just bring her the Persona she requests? platting this game is gonna be a pain in the ass!!! I

kitler53 said:
so who A) has a vita B) doesn't have playstation all stars?

i have a code for a download that a friend gave me. as we both have PSASBR w/ cross buy we don't need the code.

Well, I do have a Vita and don't have PSASBR. Would appreciate a gift :)

If you gave me a code and I'd buy PS3 version of PSASBR later down the road, would I be able to give that Vita version to someone else?

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.