By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Runa216 said:
I almost got REALLY upset just now. well, I did for a second then I got over it. See, I was playing Assassin's Creed III: Liberation, when I had to go to the store for a moment to get a snack. when I came back, my Vita flat out wouldn't turn on. I was getting worried, but I knew my battery was near dead so maybe it was just in standby mode.

so no problem, plugged it in and it still wasn't charging, the PS symbol wasn't lighting up or anything, and I got worried again. Like what the fuck was happening!? then I realized it wasn't plugged in the socket, so I plugged it into the socket and the light lit up orange....but it still wouldn't turn on, and the orange light was blinking! Oh man, this was the end for me since I can't afford a replacement!

but then I started writing a "Help" post, and I tried again, and it seems to be working. just needed a charge. *pets the Vita* it's okay buddy, I'll never let you get into the red again!

Dood, you didnt know that? If the Vita's battery gets drained, once you plug it in, it will blink orange. You wont be able to turn on your Vita until the orange light stops blinking. 

I learned that very early as my battery drained and the Vita turned off.I pluged it in, and the light blinked orange and it woundn't turn on, I was like WTF?! ahahahaha!

Around the Network
ils411 said:
Runa216 said:
I almost got REALLY upset just now. well, I did for a second then I got over it. See, I was playing Assassin's Creed III: Liberation, when I had to go to the store for a moment to get a snack. when I came back, my Vita flat out wouldn't turn on. I was getting worried, but I knew my battery was near dead so maybe it was just in standby mode.

so no problem, plugged it in and it still wasn't charging, the PS symbol wasn't lighting up or anything, and I got worried again. Like what the fuck was happening!? then I realized it wasn't plugged in the socket, so I plugged it into the socket and the light lit up orange....but it still wouldn't turn on, and the orange light was blinking! Oh man, this was the end for me since I can't afford a replacement!

but then I started writing a "Help" post, and I tried again, and it seems to be working. just needed a charge. *pets the Vita* it's okay buddy, I'll never let you get into the red again!

Dood, you didnt know that? If the Vita's battery gets drained, once you plug it in, it will blink orange. You wont be able to turn on your Vita until the orange light stops blinking. 

I learned that very early as my battery drained and the Vita turned off.I pluged it in, and the light blinked orange and it woundn't turn on, I was like WTF?! ahahahaha!

Well I'm pretty vigilant about keeping it above 25% battery, so I've never had it run out.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:

It hapenned to me once before..  Playing WipEout2048 till late nigth..  i Began 7:pm and near 12 o'clock I went to the Bathroom... and then happened the same.. XD it seems that the Vita don't stop until the battery is drained completelly but if You put it on Stand by it doesn't have enough energy to continue... weird.. but nothing serious...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

ils411 said:
small44 said:
ils411 said:
I'm really wondering if Sony wants the PS Vita to succeed. Sure, there are a lot of good games releasing but there are still dozens of psp and psone games not on the Vita store.

I know that many psp and psone games that are not on the Vita store can be transferred to the vita via PS3, but I dont have a PS3 and would like to buy them via the Vita store.

Sony should keep on adding psp and psone games every weekly update. I'm not asking for a sudden burst of dozens of games, at least update with 2-5 psp games and 2-5 psone games. That way, it will look like that there are more games being released for the Vita even if in reality, its just being made available via the Vita store.

I purposely didnt get the Gravity crash psp game that can be used to load eCFW for the Vita, its been taken off the store now, as my way of trying to support Sony and the developers buy buying legitimate copies of the games. But if and when the next game with an exploit for the eCFW is released and Sony hasnt added Valkyria Chronicles 2 to the Vita store yet, you bet your ass I'm gonna go that route...again....

People want to play psvita game in psvita not psp and ps1 game in psvita

And you know this because?.....I have news for you, I'm a person, there are more persons like me, making us a bunch of people, people who  got the Vita because of the promise that it will also be compatible with PSP and PSOne classic games.

You're generalization = fail

People who buy psvita to play only psp games

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

small44 said:
ils411 said:
small44 said:
ils411 said:
I'm really wondering if Sony wants the PS Vita to succeed. Sure, there are a lot of good games releasing but there are still dozens of psp and psone games not on the Vita store.

I know that many psp and psone games that are not on the Vita store can be transferred to the vita via PS3, but I dont have a PS3 and would like to buy them via the Vita store.

Sony should keep on adding psp and psone games every weekly update. I'm not asking for a sudden burst of dozens of games, at least update with 2-5 psp games and 2-5 psone games. That way, it will look like that there are more games being released for the Vita even if in reality, its just being made available via the Vita store.

I purposely didnt get the Gravity crash psp game that can be used to load eCFW for the Vita, its been taken off the store now, as my way of trying to support Sony and the developers buy buying legitimate copies of the games. But if and when the next game with an exploit for the eCFW is released and Sony hasnt added Valkyria Chronicles 2 to the Vita store yet, you bet your ass I'm gonna go that route...again....

People want to play psvita game in psvita not psp and ps1 game in psvita

And you know this because?.....I have news for you, I'm a person, there are more persons like me, making us a bunch of people, people who  got the Vita because of the promise that it will also be compatible with PSP and PSOne classic games.

You're generalization = fail

People who buy psvita to play only psp games

I bought a PS Vita for multiple things.

PS Vita looked to be a awesome handheld and I loved PSP. I personally have used my PS Vita for alot, I love playing PSP games on it and wish for more psp games like type-0, crisis core and kingdom hearts. PSP games work better and look better on PS Vita. Same goes for PSOne, I played FFVII, FFIX, CB2 and Rayman 2 PSOne on PSP officially bought and they don't look that good, and actually I've never seen a PSOne emulation done so well without ruining textures. As well as the right analog working in rayman, and PSP games like my peace walker. I agree people buy a Vita MAINLY for Vita, but alot of people want the backwards compatibility support. If there was no PSP support and no PSOne support period, I can't see PS Vita getting anywhere to be honest. Its a big deal.

Around the Network

I need a PSN Card, Persona 3 needs my company, I missed the buy on the summer ATLUS sale for it.

It's very great to play psp games in psvita but it won't save psvita

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Bristow9091 said:
Right, so I've been playing Persona 3 for 1:30 now (Hour and half, duh!), and I've only just got to the Tartarus, haven't even been in it yet, well, I've been in the lobby, but saved at the clock and turned it off, since it's past 4am and I'm knackered...

So far I've obviously only been in one battle which was like SO basic, couldn't be any more basic, lol. The game has a lot of text and such to read, since there's not much action as it's all just still sprites and such, which usually I'm not a fan of, but it's pretty cool on here, and the story, or what I've seen so far, seems pretty interesting actually, with the whole extra hour between days and stuff... and people sleeping in coffins for an hour without knowing, lol.

Oh, and the whole idea of shooting yourself in the head to summon a Persona is both disturbing (By this I mean the act of having to shoot yourself in the head could be seen as disturbing) and amazing at the same time, but yeah, it's pretty cool.

I didn't like how the player doesn't have a preset name, so I did a quick google search to see if he has a proper name in one of the animes or something, and hey presto he does!

... I forgot what it was, since I'm VERY bad remembering Japanese names, but yeah whatever, lol.

Lol, it's only gets better as you progress and build friendships with your room mates, class mates and towns people.  Which is important to make your persona's stronger. The story gets a little stranger down the line too. Have fun with it man. It's a good game and yes, there's a lot of reading involved. Maybe that's why i like the game so much.

Mmmfishtacos said:
Bristow9091 said:
Right, so I've been playing Persona 3 for 1:30 now (Hour and half, duh!), and I've only just got to the Tartarus, haven't even been in it yet, well, I've been in the lobby, but saved at the clock and turned it off, since it's past 4am and I'm knackered...

So far I've obviously only been in one battle which was like SO basic, couldn't be any more basic, lol. The game has a lot of text and such to read, since there's not much action as it's all just still sprites and such, which usually I'm not a fan of, but it's pretty cool on here, and the story, or what I've seen so far, seems pretty interesting actually, with the whole extra hour between days and stuff... and people sleeping in coffins for an hour without knowing, lol.

Oh, and the whole idea of shooting yourself in the head to summon a Persona is both disturbing (By this I mean the act of having to shoot yourself in the head could be seen as disturbing) and amazing at the same time, but yeah, it's pretty cool.

I didn't like how the player doesn't have a preset name, so I did a quick google search to see if he has a proper name in one of the animes or something, and hey presto he does!

... I forgot what it was, since I'm VERY bad remembering Japanese names, but yeah whatever, lol.

Lol, it's only gets better as you progress and build friendships with your room mates, class mates and towns people.  Which is important to make your persona's stronger. The story gets a little stranger down the line too. Have fun with it man. It's a good game and yes, there's a lot of reading involved. Maybe that's why i like the game so much.

I dunno, I didn't really like the sim part too much, I ended up just mashing the advance button and not reading during dates and stuff just so that I can progress further. But the story is great which is what kept me going. Then I went "WTF?"! , then "NO SHIT?!" and then "DAMN!!" and finally "BUHUHUHU"

Good story, really good story.

Assassin's Creed III: Liberation complete. Next tup, Ragnarok Odyssey.

Tell me, is it acceptable to play some of Ragnarok alone then invite you to join my game later? I may practice on the first chapter or two to get the hang of it then invite people when it gets hard. Plus I need to paly singleplayer a bit to get the hang of it so I'm not a noob and becuase my review requires I play singleplayer and multiplayer.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android