By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Retail:

NFS Most Wanted
Ragnarok Odyssey
LittleBigPlanet

PSN:

Mutant Space Blobs
MGS HD Collection
Super Stardust Delta
Sound Shapes

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
NesFe said:
DemoniOtaku said:
outlawauron said:
DemoniOtaku said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

lol so Tsundare

I think she is more Yandere...

Yandere's don't talk like that.

Then tell me how?. show me a example.. (and here we began another offtopic anime related discussion I love them XD)

This is a Yandere.

tsundare? yandere? WTF?! whatdahellyouguystalkingabout?

When Viking Attack review. Really glad I preordered it (unless there's a psn+ discount, in which case I'll be a bit mad)
http://www.shopto.net/news/41195/When-Vikings-Attack-Review

naruball said:
When Viking Attack review. Really glad I preordered it (unless there's a psn+ discount, in which case I'll be a bit mad)

Don't check this weeks SCEA PS+ update then :P

it's not a big difference tho

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Viking Attacks sounds fun, unfortunately there are just too many games I want to get first and no money to do so

sad sad sad

I wish the Vita had lezz gaemzzz

Around the Network

I've been playing Most Wanted all day and although that boxart says Need for Speed, Burnout lives through this game. If anyone enjoyed Burnout Paradise, they owe it to themselves to get this game. The only complaint I have is lack of control over the game's awesome audio. Those cops are too loud and I can't turn them down without turning down the other sound effects like engines, traffic and tires. Controll options for the game's lovely soundtrack would also be nice.

4 ≈ One

M.U.G.E.N said:
naruball said:

At that price it's and instant buy. I don't even know what the game is about. lol.

Mmmfishtacos said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
naruball said:

At that price it's and instant buy. I don't even know what the game is about. lol.

something about viking attacking and some british villagers trying to fend them off. Also includes multiplayer. I saw a user at gaf describing the game as this gens power stone

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

ils411 said:
NesFe said:
DemoniOtaku said:
outlawauron said:
DemoniOtaku said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

lol so Tsundare

I think she is more Yandere...

Yandere's don't talk like that.

Then tell me how?. show me a example.. (and here we began another offtopic anime related discussion I love them XD)

This is a Yandere.

tsundare? yandere? WTF?! whatdahellyouguystalkingabout?

Grown people's talk.. ;)

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

So guys At last I got my hands on some cheap 55$ and plus 5$ on my amazon Balance I was planning on getting 60$ on PSN Cards... but 20$ aren't available on Amazon, yeah again...-__- But 50$ are!.. So I got my 50$ PSN Card and redeemed and purchased One Piece Pirate Warriors... I don't have ps3 rigth now, but I can't miss that offer! moreover being as fan of OP as I'm!

So I got 20$ left.. 12$ are for Gravity rush DLC.. but not sure If wait for plus on Vita... what You think guys?! Any recomendation? Purchase or wait a little?

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread