By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Room created

Room name : VGC
Password : vita

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

on my way :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Euphoria14 said:
kitler53 said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
just setup a new room in ragnarok odyssey : psvitathread
will wait a few mins , if no-one shows up. i will play single player, message when a room is setup.

just installing now, join when i can.  any particular need in classes?  i personally like to play healers.

Play cleric

will do, but based purely on costume ... i'm going to have to make an assassin as well.  hot.

kitler53 said:
Euphoria14 said:
kitler53 said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
just setup a new room in ragnarok odyssey : psvitathread
will wait a few mins , if no-one shows up. i will play single player, message when a room is setup.

just installing now, join when i can.  any particular need in classes?  i personally like to play healers.

Play cleric

will do, but based purely on costume ... i'm going to have to make an assassin as well.  hot.

you can change costumes as you wish starting chapter 2 :D so no worries

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

That Russian advert was epic :D

@ DGC, excellent choice buying Jak Collection. You won't regret it, it's an awesome series, so awesome that it made it back into my signature! :P

Around the Network

Game is full Kitler :(

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Euphoria14 said:
Game is full Kitler :(

boo-urns

@kitler you can change classes at chapter 2 and a bit further in you can start wearing any classes costumes with any class.

I wont recommend starting as a Mage because of Low HP and DEF. But they're bad ass later in the game, and with kick ass cards they're beast.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Be sure to play online Kitler. Much better than going solo.

Currently playing: