By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

good stuff peeps. glad to see everyone likes ragnorock. fuck reviews

Around the Network

Okay guys, I've just had 4 wisdom teeth pulled and 2 other teeth. and I look like a chipmunk. So because i can't drive to the store I've decided to download RO off the PSN. So in a little while I'll be able to play. Anyone down to play? I can't talk much but I've got to do something other besides sleep.

yes to both Robotech and Fishtacos

I'm good to go for a few rounds of RO :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

15 mins to go! The vita downloads pretty quickly.

Mmmfishtacos said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

15 mins to go! The vita downloads pretty quickly.

Sounds good.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Chark said:
outlawauron said:
Aram was a good hire for Sony! Look forward to more his coverage.

I don't think they hired him. I'm pretty sure he works for Atlus. PS Blog is just great about allowing gaming PR people to post their own stuff and manage comments and user relations using the Blog.

I'm pretty they just hired someone to their PR team. Thought it was him...

My mistake, they did. It's weird he is only advertizing Persona on the blog and has ARLUS after his title.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Kresnik said:

...Scenario director "Feels strongly" about bringing it to the West but is looking for an opportunity to arise (what?):

It's simple: they are waiting for Vita sales.

When Vikings Attack trial was a lot of fun!! Really fun with 4 players :D

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

wow this week is awesome for a vita owner.
- i got NFS which is good, not gread and not bad. and i think it fits better on the vita than on PS3 because it is more arcade than any other NFS before. you jump into a car and do some races, that's it.
- AC:L is veryyy cool. i am through sequence 1 now and have to say i like the persona-system and it is really the full AC experience. it has the same flaws as every assassins creed: to few sneaking, combat is easy. i don't understand the multiplayer, but who cares. the graphics are really cool. far sight is not the best, but ok. but there are moments on the ground i am standing still and looking at the graphics. they aren't astounding, but well done.
- Smart as. hmm, i think this game is ok. just ok. it's fun to do some stuff, but it happens that i just fail hard. and then my score is just 70% or something and thats depressing. besides that, it doesn't offer much. but hey, i have 1 hour to travel to work each day (and back, so 2 hours in total), and i know 8 minutes of that i will be playing smart as, to see what happens. i am place ~80 global right now and hard to belive place 2 in berlin. sold not so well i think.

edit: i have to add this, since i am drunk (ya... i am playing vita and drinking wodka.. i know.. disgusting.). just don't believe in the reviews for AC:L. the game is really worth it. if you played one of the other AC titles and liked it, you can't do something wrong with AC.

NFS is also totally worth it. not a real NFS though, but a solid arcade racer and seriously, you can have fun with it if you only have 10 minutes time for it.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

Wow I actually think its the best NFS yet. Its basically burnout paradise 2 with licensed vehicles and much better handling/feel (paradise was Criterions weakest game since starting burnout IMO). Very intense and action packed game. Loads of content and stuff to explore. Hands down my favourite vita game to date and a technical marvel. I don't think anything like it has ever been done before on a handheld.

If you mean not an NFS due to no silly story then its really more just going back to its roots. Always used to be pick a car and drive then it nose dived after hot pursuit 2 on the PS2 IMO.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.