By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
M.U.G.E.N said:
the samurai vs dragons trailer does look interesting..but I wish they used more 'colors' in it! would have done it a lot of good

@kamal: tbh I'm not certain but I'm sure there is some form of co-op in the game. I will let you know once I find out

@rutea: THANK YOU for the images and impressions :) looks like you had fun..I'm so jealous! lol btw how did you like Golden Abyss? how were the controls?

@kivi: thats great news :D

@nsanity: thanks for the info :) my guess is these are still placeholder tho..more solid numbers should come out in 2-4 weeks imo

yes it was brief but fun, i was tired from work nd starving so i didnt stay long. all i did in Golden Abyss is the platforming oart where i try to leave a burning building, we've already seen a video of that part being played.

the controls were great, the whole using the back touchpanel to climb, sliding my thingers across the screen to perform actions, i loved it all. it was very intuitive and fun to play.

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
While the gravity-defying platforming still dominates the experience, this beautiful experience packs tons of RPG goodies. With abilities to level up, side-quests to complete, villains to best, and worlds to explore, Gravity Rush has much more to offer than it first let on."

http://vita.ign.com/articles/121/1214641p1.html

Alright, that makes it official, I have found my launch title. This game had me intrigued, but I was not sold. The news of all this RPG type stuff makes it a MUST HAVE for me.

Same here, I knew the game would be good just by looking at its design but this just secure the deal.

Icyedge said:
Euphoria14 said:
While the gravity-defying platforming still dominates the experience, this beautiful experience packs tons of RPG goodies. With abilities to level up, side-quests to complete, villains to best, and worlds to explore, Gravity Rush has much more to offer than it first let on."

http://vita.ign.com/articles/121/1214641p1.html

Alright, that makes it official, I have found my launch title. This game had me intrigued, but I was not sold. The news of all this RPG type stuff makes it a MUST HAVE for me.

Same here, I knew the game would be good just by looking at its design but this just secure the deal.

The game also does not come up on any of the lists I check in regards to Vita titles that require a memory card.

That would be nice since it would allow me to wait on buying a card.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

http://www.psvitauniverse.com/here-is-the-confirmed-list-of-us-european-launch-games-for-the-ps-vita/

Here Is the Confirmed List of US & European Launch Games for the PS Vita

By Calin  Last updated: 19th December 2011

With all the madness surrounding the launch of the PS Vita in Japan, we nearly forgot something really important: the initial list of US & European launch games for the PS Vita is here and it has been confirmed that all of these titles will be available for purchase on launch day (February 22nd) in Europe and the United States.

We have a total of 23 titles announced to be available on launch day and these are, in alphabetical order:

Army Corp of Hell

Escape Plan

Everybody’s Golf

F1 2011

FIFA Soccer

Gravity Rush

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational

Hustle Kings

Little Deviants

Michael Jackson: The Experience

ModNation Racers: Road Trip

MotorStorm RC

Plants vs Zombies (regular game video below)

Reality Fighters

Ridge Racer

Shinobido 2: Tales of the Ninja

Super Stardust Delta

Top Darts

Touch My Katamari

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Unit 13

WipEout 2048

There are also a few more games stamped with a “launch window” on their forehead, meaning that they could make it or could not make it on the store shelves on day one:

- Lumines
- Ninja Gaiden Sigma
- StarDrone
- Rayman Origins
- Dynasty Warriors

Have in mind, though, that this list is not final and more titles might join the launch day by February 22nd.

Which of these titles you can’t wait to get your hands on and play on your new PlayStation Vita?

Gravity Rush is a launch game !!
Hell yes ! :D

Around the Network

Amazon cancelled PSV memory card orders :( I wonder if they also cancelled 4 gig cards bought for 16 gig price :D

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

64 Days to GO!

I want like 11 games on that list 0_0

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

It's a very good list, prob only pick up Stardust and Uncharted to start - let the rest go a bit cheaper.

Zlejedi said:
Amazon cancelled PSV memory card orders :( I wonder if they also cancelled 4 gig cards bought for 16 gig price :D

that sucks, i just saw they canceled mine. oh well =(