By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
DemoniOtaku said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
There was also that Gundam game...moribito or w/e it was called game that looked like a japanese folklore meets monhun....Over my dead body 2

also PS Mobile is launching real soon..next month I believe

Also Ragnarok is coming to EU...Dokuro is also hinted as coming to EU...EDF is coming to NA

Some info about the PS All stars roster...word is that on disk there will only be 20 playable characters...

DOKURO wasn't hinted to come to USA.. IS COMING... on OCTOBER! It was posted on PSBLOG

EU means Europe, not "Estados Unidos" ha ha!

PS: Vamos Capriles!

Around the Network
MikeRox said:

Sony UK hint that there might be a PS3/Vita console combo bundle before Christmas.

http://www.shopto.net/news/40822/PS3-and-Vita-could-be-bundled-before-Xmas

"We'd have nothing against that whatsoever, and it's not out of the question that we would do that this Christmas if we wanted to. "We put together packages for retail," he added, "and there's no reason why we shouldn't create a 'Vita plus PS3' bundle, which could feature games that use cross-play, as well as include a PlayStation Plus subscription that both devices could use."

What if they didn't give the new PS3 a proper price drop so they could make a PS3 Vita bundle that is a relatively small jump from buying one console seperate?

Say for the US, $260 250gb PS3 or $250 PS Vita or both at $400? Toss in the LBP2 cross controller DLC (probably a $15 PSN game) and 1 month of PS Plus that has an instant game collection for both the PS3 and the Vita.

That would be a pretty damn good deal and with the new PS3 probably only costing $150 to manufacture and similarly the VIta, Sony wouldn't even be losing money selling it bundled.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Chark said:

What if they didn't give the new PS3 a proper price drop so they could make a PS3 Vita bundle that is a relatively small jump from buying one console seperate?

Say for the US, $260 250gb PS3 or $250 PS Vita or both at $400? Toss in the LBP2 cross controller DLC (probably a $15 PSN game) and 1 month of PS Plus that has an instant game collection for both the PS3 and the Vita.

That would be a pretty damn good deal and with the new PS3 probably only costing $150 to manufacture and similarly the VIta, Sony wouldn't even be losing money selling it bundled.

Sorry dood, but the PS3 and the Vita are still selling at a loss.

Source: Haters (haters gonna hate)

ils411 said:
Chark said:

The psvita yes, the ps3 no.(Used to but not anymore)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

ok so i got fifa 13 for vita and it is mostly the same game and tried to look for a review from any major websites and there are none, so be warned its not worth it if you have fifa football but if you dont then its a decent game but not the same as ps3 version. This situation is worrying though i have pre ordered most wanted and black ops declassified and still no real gameplay shown plus it came up with delayed till 2013 when i looked for most wanted which was a lie but still i think everyone should wait till a few days after release for these games to be safe as they could be pretty bad.

wow that first trailer really was recieved badly  Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified (PSV) added 1,371 pre-orders for a total of 8,236. Not all bad just read this on ign for most wanted 

The Vita version of Most Wanted, which looks sleek on the Vita’s fantastic screen and handles pleasantly well, isn’t being outsourced like many other Vita ports. We press Loombe regarding the resources Criterion has allocated Most Wanted on Vita considering there’s an argument that, despite the fact it’s a great device, it may not be worth the investment.

“Well, we’re super excited about the Vita; as you said, we’re doing it in house and it’s a direct port of the game, so everything is still the same, the visuals, the open-world, the events, so we're really excited about it coming out,” says Loombe. “Obviously we’ve got a dedicated team in house that are dealing with the Vita version but it’s all the same codebase, so it’s really easy for us to just port that across. There’s 10 extra events for the Vita as well.”

Your progress can be shared across the Vita and PS3 versions too.

“Yes, Vita is all run by Speed Points as well,” says Loombe, “So when you’re playing on the PS3 and you’re getting Speed Points for that, you can then go onto the Vita version.”

Around the Network
kivi95 said:
ils411 said:
Chark said:

Actually from all the info I can gather the Vita isn't selling at a loss. There is no evidence to suggest that it is. People will quote that interview kaz had about the Vita reaching profitability in three years, but he is refering to making a profit on the whole Vita project, not the individual system. The articles written based of that interview are misleading and false. With the Vita predicted to costing $160 to manufacture, once some reasonable packaging/shipping/retail cost are calculated in the Vita doesn't come out as selling for a loss. Most likely breaking even at $250 while making profit at $300. There is a chance it is selling at a $5-$10 loss for the Wifi, but by no means is the 3G version anywhere close to selling at a loss. Yes, the 3G isn't selling as much as the Wifi, but there is no evidence to back up the Wifi selling at a loss.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Chark said:
kivi95 said:
ils411 said:
Chark said:

Actually from all the info I can gather the Vita isn't selling at a loss. There is no evidence to suggest that it is. People will quote that interview kaz had about the Vita reaching profitability in three years, but he is refering to making a profit on the whole Vita project, not the individual system. The articles written based of that interview are misleading and false. With the Vita predicted to costing $160 to manufacture, once some reasonable packaging/shipping/retail cost are calculated in the Vita doesn't come out as selling for a loss. Most likely breaking even at $250 while making profit at $300. There is a chance it is selling at a $5-$10 loss for the Wifi, but by no means is the 3G version anywhere close to selling at a loss. Yes, the 3G isn't selling as much as the Wifi, but there is no evidence to back up the Wifi selling at a loss.

Nope, no, nu uh, ninerniner. According to haters, the Vita and the PS3 are both selling at a loss. And you know, haters are the most reliable source of information in the web nyuknuknyuk

Cant believe you guys took that seriously, I though my source was a dead give away lol!

I just saw that pottermore has an add on the playstation site...They should totally release an ebook reader on the Vita and sell ebooks, I would buy all Harry Potter books in a heart beat (provided its not region locked like the stoopid movies and shit)

You guys know about the $20 rebate if you spend at least $100 on PSN this October right? I was thinking, since PSN+ is launching for the Vita this November, if its anything like the one for the PS3 with an instant game collection, wouldn't it be wiser to just wait for November instead of forcing our poor wallets to shell out $100 big ones?

ils411 said:
Chark said:
kivi95 said:
ils411 said:
Chark said:

Nope, no, nu uh, ninerniner. According to haters, the Vita and the PS3 are both selling at a loss. And you know, haters are the most reliable source of information in the web nyuknuknyuk

Cant believe you guys took that seriously, I though my source was a dead give away lol!

Hehe didn't read the last bit XD

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!