By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

You know what's kinda funny about the PR layoffs, is that the dude from Tester was complaining they weren't handling the game properly yet it's their fault the PR sucks and they got fired for it.

Around the Network

lol yeah..I always take the words of a guy who got axed with a mountain of salt! chances are he is just bitter

@habino" for your own sake mate..just consider this is all we have..and the rest MIGHT be DLC. That way you won't be disappointed

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Tridrakious said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
oi oi..I'm also getting Ragnarok!!!

We should play together some time. I'm getting it day one. Got the Collector's Edition pre-ordered (along with NiNo Kuni, The Last of Us and Persona 4).

Definitely! :D online co op should be a blast for this game

Have we added each other on PSN yet? If not, I'm Tridrakious there.

I believe there will be a couple more characters announced...although Sony as a whole has begun to disappoint me with PlayStation All-Stars.

The marketing sucks, the leaks could have been handled better, the hype should be stronger and Sony should be going all out to get as many characters in the game on day one as possible.

Tridrakious said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Tridrakious said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

We should play together some time. I'm getting it day one. Got the Collector's Edition pre-ordered (along with NiNo Kuni, The Last of Us and Persona 4).

done added u :D man I have hit 100 mark in the friends list....now I'm deleting peepz who I don't recognize ..sony really should extend the limit to at least 150-200

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Tridrakious said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Tridrakious said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

done added u :D man I have hit 100 mark in the friends list....now I'm deleting peepz who I don't recognize ..sony really should extend the limit to at least 150-200

However, once you hit that max, you'll be saying that Sony should increase the limit to 250-300. I say Sony should remove the cap altogether and be done with it. lol.

Tridrakious said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Tridrakious said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Tridrakious said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

However, once you hit that max, you'll be saying that Sony should increase the limit to 250-300. I say Sony should remove the cap altogether and be done with it. lol.

lol yeah that would be perfect

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:

Raiden isn't a bad-ass, how dare they put that.  I REMEMBER METAL GEAR SOLID 2.  I REMEMBER WHINGE, MOAN, ROSE I DON'T KNOW WHO I AM ANYMORE!

Reading this chart reminded me what a bad-ass Sweet Tooth is too.  Especially in Twisted Metal Black.  Really psychotic, easy to see why he was the mascot for the series:

Ahh.  I'm looking forward to playing as him too!

ivanpgcs said:

That looked good.  I saw Malicious on sale on PSN and thought it looked like my kind of thing, but I'm saving at the moment so I didn't buy it.  Kinda regret that now, although I suppose I can just get it on Vita.

Colours were a bit drab though.