By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
huiii said:
"LittleBigPlanet Karting On Vita Is A “Logical Place For It To End Up”"  - game producer Jenn Timms says

www.thesixthaxis.com/2012/09/25/littlebigplanet-karting-on-vita-is-a-logical-place-for-it-to-end-up/

"“You know, it’s a logical place for it to end up but there’s nothing set in stone yet,” said Jen when we asked specifically about a Vita version.

“We’re still so focused on finishing the PS3 version and making that the best it can possibly be.”

“In fact the team are right now wrapping up the last few days before submission and we’re nearly there! It’s been a lot of hard work but it’s so exciting!” she added. The game went through a beta period in the summer, and will hopefully run smoothly once released.

So is there any chance of us getting a portable version?

“Honestly, we’re heads down and focused on [the PS3 submission] right now,” Jen replied, “but like I said there are just so many more places for it to be and it would be great to see it on a handheld, so we’ll just have to wait and see.”

Fingers crossed."

well that wouldn't come for a next year. I think I'll stick with lbpk on ps3 ans sonic on vita that way i win. Lol

Around the Network

Thought this would interest a few of you as I know SCEA isn't very much liked in this thread.

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2012/09/25/ex-playstation-pr-will-powers-talks-sony-says-theyre-sending-titles-out-to-die/

I remember this is how many used to feel about SCEE but they've been much better lately.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Sorry about the old info guys, I've not use to twitter, so I thought it was from a few days ago. But it's still a reminder there games out there we don't know about yet.

Any idea when Little Kings Story is coming out in Europe? Got a hand full of release dates but they're all different.

Panama said:
Any idea when Little Kings Story is coming out in Europe? Got a hand full of release dates but they're all different.

My status on amazon.de says it will be sent on october 30th.

By the way: Whoever wants to play some games in Little Big Planet Vita with me, feel free to add me (PSN: Gehirnkrampf). I love this game and looking to plat it.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

Around the Network
Panama said:

He's already here ! ...Maybe not in all Europe, but i guess its the same in other countries like in France where the game had released the 19 september.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

27th of September is the official release at the moment. Wondering if that's just digital or if it will be in shops. Will find out on Friday when I go into town I guess.

Hoping FIFA 13 is good as that's meant to be out on Friday but I've not seen any reviews for the Vita version yet, and it's not normally a good sign when reviews aren't out so close to a game's release :(

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:

27th of September is the official release at the moment. Wondering if that's just digital or if it will be in shops. Will find out on Friday when I go into town I guess.

Hoping FIFA 13 is good as that's meant to be out on Friday but I've not seen any reviews for the Vita version yet, and it's not normally a good sign when reviews aren't out so close to a game's release :(

Its in shops, i couldnt have it if not ^^

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Aerys said:
MikeRox said:

Its in shops, i couldnt have it if not ^^

Is it good? Could you go over the online features. There don't seem to be any articles on it at all. This games gone completely under the radar just like the first game.

Mmmfishtacos said:
Anyone see this?

Fuck yeah!