By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Well since Sony shipped 700k Vitas. How many do you all think were sold? Since we haven't heard about the system selling out, I would imagine it hasn't yet.

I'm hoping it did sell out somehow Sony manages to bring in an additional 100k. (at least, I just want my prediction to be right!)

Around the Network
Tridrakious said:
Well since Sony shipped 700k Vitas. How many do you all think were sold? Since we haven't heard about the system selling out, I would imagine it hasn't yet.

I'm hoping it did sell out somehow Sony manages to bring in an additional 100k. (at least, I just want my prediction to be right!)

well we still don't have any solid source on that number. and also the first week will only be two days of hw sales. my guess would be somewhere beteen 400k - 500k

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Tridrakious said:

well we still don't have any solid source on that number. and also the first week will only be two days of hw sales. my guess would be somewhere beteen 400k - 500k

Well if pre-orders were 500k, then I would hope everyone who pre-ordered showed up to get their unit.

M.U.G.E.N said:
Heavenly_King said:
pezus said:
Heavenly_King said:
I cant see the videos :(. Keeps loading till the end of time

And so Kratos cast himself from the highest mountain in all of Greece. After ten years of suffering, ten years of endless nightmares, it would finally come to an end, death, would be his escape from madness. 

lol.  Really how can I see the videos?? are they region restricted like VGA?? >_<

:|

check the new OP, are those videos working for you?

Those work well, but those from"Youku" keep loading for all eternity :(

Fantastic OP M.U.G.E.N! This is my second favourite VGC thread (after funny pics) to date.

Around the Network
Level1Death said:
JayLam said:

in this video from 3:15 to 3:40 comes the comparison between Sengokumusou on 3DS and Sangokumusou PSV

All that comparison did was show how bad the game is. The 3DS version had nothing going on and the Vita version, the guys were just running around aimlessly.

lol...the game on PSV is bad?tell me which sangokumosou on handheld platform is better?cant you see the player is just showing the graphic?and to break the rumors,“right analog stick  was disturbed when pressing X button in the game”“the lag is obvious when swift to system in the game ” 

My hands on impression of Vita!!!!!!!!

So i went to this event yesterday to see the Vita. It was rather empty, not many people were there when i went. my friend did me the favour of taking some pictures for me but we were soon told that we couldnt take pictures, i tried Wipeout 2048, Uncharted GA and Gravity Rush.

I have to say i am totally in love with Vita, that screen is so gorgeous, the machine feels really nice to hold, i have really small hands and i didnt find it too big.

the games played so well, i loved it. was having a hard time controlling gravity rush though, i think its so different that i'd need to get used to it, i'd often end up with my head upside down and finding hard to target my enemy on the boss fight.

i didnt stay long at the event, i just really wanted to check Vita out and i'm happy to say it was all i expected it to be.

Japan preview suggests hardware is anywhere between 320 - 640k...not that we didn't already know that

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

pezus said:
rutea7 said:

So i went to this event yesterday to see the Vita. It was rather empty, not many people were there when i went. my friend did me the favour of taking some pictures for me but we were soon told that we couldnt take pictures, i tried Wipeout 2048, Uncharted GA and Gravity Rush.

I have to say i am totally in love with Vita, that screen is so gorgeous, the machine feels really nice to hold, i have really small hands and i didnt find it too big.

the games played so well, i loved it. was having a hard time controlling gravity rush though, i think its so different that i'd need to get used to it, i'd often end up with my head upside down and finding hard to target my enemy on the boss fight.

i didnt stay long at the event, i just really wanted to check Vita out and i'm happy to say it was all i expected it to be.

Nice. How does that screen compare to the PSP screen do you think? Damn, I want to see it in person

the screen is definitly a lot bigger and better than the psp. brighter and the colors are amazing.

you know that part in gravity daze where there's a comics like dialog and you get a sense of depth when you move the Vita around? that was so cool, doing it was fun.

rutea7 said:

wow the first thing i saw was your picture and said to myself(that girl looks like Rutea7) only to scroll back up to see that it was you. i'm not going to say what you'd expect me to say cause i'm sure you hear it all the time, so i'll just say, i'm happy to know you enjoyed the event.