By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Sorry to move away from the PASBR discussion, but just had to chime in that I've been playing through Little Big Planet's Story mode and I'm absolutely blown away by it.

I actually completed the Original and PSP story modes (never got LBP2 for some reason, but will play that when I get PlayStation Plus in the near future) but this one is by far the most fun one. The platforming on it rivals Nintendo's finest (and this is coming from a lifelong Nintendo fanboy). It reminds me why I love platform games so much and what I've been missing with the decline of the genre.

The music is incredible and I really cannot wait to see what users create for the game in the future. I think this could well become the most essential handheld title of all time. It truly shines on Vita and the reviews stating that Little Big Planet is finally "home" on Vita couldn't be closer to how I feel about the game.

Also completed Soundshapes normal levels and have been working through a couple of the Death Mode levels. Another fantastic piece of software. Has a real 80's style with the whole 1 more go. The levels are tiny, yet so challenging I spent over 30 minutes trying to do one of the Death Mode levels. I must have died well over 100-200 times and just kept trying and trying again. Very few companies ever manage to nail that in these games but it controls so perfectly, it never feels unfair and it always feels possible to finish the level and it just leaves you determined to succeed.

I don't know how anyone can say the Vita haz no GAEMZ! because for me it's the best year's gaming I've had in the best part of a decade and everyone who see's the system instantly falls in love with it. Maybe Sony just need to actually get more physical units into people's hands this holiday because the device really does sell itself once somebody has played with one for not even 10 minutes!

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

I picked Vitabros BUT it should really be PSVitaBros. VitaBros sounds pretty weird in swedish..

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

We seem to be getting some name complaints. Maybe we should redo the poll. Although I don't think we can please everyone.

hehe yeah..and vitabros is doing crazy well 0_o didn't think it will be liked so much

but what should the new options be?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Vitabros, psvitabros, gamingvitamins, gamersvitamins and I hate them all.

Around the Network

And maybe vitahasnogames

I like "vitahasnogamez".

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
I like "vitahasnogamez".

I like this one as well.

Pimp3k said:
Dgc1808 said:
I like "vitahasnogamez".

I like this one as well.

Same here

^^^ Someone! Continue the quote tree!!! A surprise victory to the poll may happen!!

4 ≈ One