By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
TrevDaRev said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
LOL that sengoku musou difference is like night and day....psv is just nailing it

thanks Jaylam for the great vids! :D

@kurosaki: if those numbers are accurate then Sony must be very very happy! especially if the mem cards are sold out they must have made some real good money

If mind serves me correctly, I remember hearing Vita was being sold at a loss, a small loss. So, if almost everyone is buying a memory card for it then hopefully that would mean Sony are making money. Probably the reason Sony went ahead with the memory cards, they knew that most people would buy them. Anyway, Feb 22nd can't come soon enough!

Is Sony making a loss on both versions or just the wifi version ?

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network
JayLam said:

in this video from 3:15 to 3:40 comes the comparison between Sengokumusou on 3DS and Sangokumusou PSV

All that comparison did was show how bad the game is. The 3DS version had nothing going on and the Vita version, the guys were just running around aimlessly.

I'm thoroughly impressed with the Vita and its features so far, especially how seamless it is to go to the main screen of the Vita and back into the game (I saw it in that Dynasty Warriors vid). I'm definitely considering breaking my personal oath to never get a piece of gaming hardware at launch with the Vita, but we will see.

Super excited for the Vita this thing is amazing. Sony was smart and upgraded from the xmb to make this thing awesome for connecting with people. Launch Vita is tempting but maybe I should wait for tv compatible one?

hey everyone :D please check out the BRAND NEW OP!!!!

that first image in it is something I actually made..hope you guys like that too

please tell me what you like and what else you would like to see in the OP, thank you

@level1death" obviously the aim of that video was to compare graphics, and we have a clear winner in that regard

@basilzero: i don't think that will be an issue, I mean the Japanese launch had 26-27 games! we could have even more by launch as well :D

@izo: agreed, the new UI looks very very slick. perfect for a touch based system. I'm not sure about the TV-compaitble version tho..earliest we could see one would be end of 2013

@everyone: keep the comments and info coming :D thanks for making this thread so awesome.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
pezus said:
Heavenly_King said:
I cant see the videos :(. Keeps loading till the end of time

And so Kratos cast himself from the highest mountain in all of Greece. After ten years of suffering, ten years of endless nightmares, it would finally come to an end, death, would be his escape from madness. 

lol.  Really how can I see the videos?? are they region restricted like VGA?? >_<

:|

Shinobi-san said:
TrevDaRev said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
LOL that sengoku musou difference is like night and day....psv is just nailing it

thanks Jaylam for the great vids! :D

@kurosaki: if those numbers are accurate then Sony must be very very happy! especially if the mem cards are sold out they must have made some real good money

If mind serves me correctly, I remember hearing Vita was being sold at a loss, a small loss. So, if almost everyone is buying a memory card for it then hopefully that would mean Sony are making money. Probably the reason Sony went ahead with the memory cards, they knew that most people would buy them. Anyway, Feb 22nd can't come soon enough!

Is Sony making a loss on both versions or just the wifi version ?

I'm not entirely sure. It was around the time the Vita was first announced as the 'NGP', the was information coming right, left & center. I just remember reading something about Vita beng sold at a loss. But, the memory cards will definatley help to soften the blow.

Heavenly_King said:
pezus said:
Heavenly_King said:
I cant see the videos :(. Keeps loading till the end of time

And so Kratos cast himself from the highest mountain in all of Greece. After ten years of suffering, ten years of endless nightmares, it would finally come to an end, death, would be his escape from madness. 

lol.  Really how can I see the videos?? are they region restricted like VGA?? >_<

:|

check the new OP, are those videos working for you?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

that first image in it is something I actually made..hope you guys like that too

please tell me what you like and what else you would like to see in the OP, thank you

@level1death" obviously the aim of that video was to compare graphics, and we have a clear winner in that regard

@basilzero: i don't think that will be an issue, I mean the Japanese launch had 26-27 games! we could have even more by launch as well :D

@izo: agreed, the new UI looks very very slick. perfect for a touch based system. I'm not sure about the TV-compaitble version tho..earliest we could see one would be end of 2013

@everyone: keep the comments and info coming :D thanks for making this thread so awesome.

Hmmm..... I think the 1st image should be of the Vita. The image you have at the top of the OP is fugly. Just advise.

loy310 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Hmmm..... I think the 1st image should be of the Vita. The image you have at the top of the OP is fugly. Just advise.

:( I'll make some changes tomorrow then

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!