By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
ils411 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Runa216 said:
Nothing on Ragnarok Oddyssey? Can anyone tell me about how long it is in hours?

Don't think anyone here has imported it (wait actually I think someone did :S I can't recall...was it ils?)...and I haven't seen any info on how long the game is either..but I'm sure it's pretty long 

Before I leave Soney behind forever, coz i do not appreciate being robbed, I'll answer this, coz, you know...you guys are my bros..

There are 9 chapters total and each chapter has about 9-10 quests. Each quest, took me on average about 6-10 min to complete, depending on the dificulty. You'll also have to account for failing quests, which will happen a lot since some of the boss monsters are just unforgiving. Anyway, taking into account failing quests and farming for better cards and weapons, then subracting the amount of time i spent being crazy and trying to expand every single costume, I think it took me about 35ish hours to complete all 9 story chapters. Then there's the extra equests which is UNFORGIVING! I'm already 150+ hours in and have yet to complete half of the extra quests. havent bothered to count how many extra quests there are coz, well, i'm taking it slowliy coz i'm getting my ass kicked really hard.

The fun is in farming for cards and better weapons to refine. You cant buy any good weapons as all the blacksmith sells are crapy weapons with crapy skills. Making different character builds is also very adictive. you can make a cleric into a battle cleric, a healer, a tank, or even a primary attacker...so many things you can do that you'll spend hours just making card combinations and testing them out for each class.

I have a pretty uber sowrd warrior and can now take out the last story boss effortlessly, but 6 quests into the extra quests and i'm stuck. Need some help, but unfortunately, i'm having problems playing online and keep getting disconnected, so i'm forced to solo everythihg.

anyways, see you guys around...probably... I dont think i'll bother poping back here as i'll end up filled with rage again.

Peace guys!

(to the bolded and underlined) I thought you said previously that you weren't having any problems connect to the "internetz"

Around the Network
forevercloud3000 said:
Kresnik said:
Dgc1808 said:

This thing was actually scheduled for a short timeslot. I wasn't expecting a full panel but just a few annoucements. Also, at Comic-con, THE DIRECTOR OF THE GAME HIMSELF SAID THAT THEY WOULD REVEAL CHARACTER IN ANY MAJOR EVENT WHERE GAMERS GATHER. TGS was SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED when he said this. Character's werent revealed at SONY's Conference and PSAS got it's own short timeslot for something at 3:15AM EST. 

Even if they just said it was a showroom presentation, from the above, who the hell wouldn't think character announcements were coming. Who can you call a moron when Omar Kendall himself said to expect characters at TGS?

Was Comic-Con before or after the massive leak?  It seems weird that they didn't have any characters to announce at TGS, but I reckon they were saving people like Raiden and Spike for the event, who unfortunately got revealed far too early.

It is still a tad dissappointing they didn't add more females and historical characters from PS's past (Crash, Cloud/Sephiroth, Spyro,Dart/Rose) but due to liscensing issues I can see how this is easier said than done. Would have loved if they could have had Selvaria Bles from Valkyria Chronicles in it so I can make the ultimate battle between her and Nariko for most BadAss Female Fighter Supreme title. :)

Doesn't help they wasted slots on characters like....Big Daddy. :/

I wouldn't say they wasted any slots for any characters. There is still time between now and the game's release for more characters to be announced. Sony/Super Bot likely wanted to focus on announcing some new stages during the week of TGS, which is what they did.

M.U.G.E.N said:
They didn't reveal 'anything...nothing...nada'

this is one of the biggest gaming events in the world and the biggest in that region...and the biggest one before the game releases. We have no info on any new modes, characters etc at this event. Let that sink in for a moment.

Games such as these are completely based around hype. and superbot and sony have managed to everything possible to 'kill' that hype not build it. Seriously...a 5 second CG trailer would have done the trick

the way things are going sans massive bundles this thing is gonna tank hard. sony management is full of idiots..simple as that

I swear..SCEE is the only one who seems to have its act straight. SCEA is a joke...I mean this is the biggest game of their line up for the holiday season...

and to guy who called me a moron (indirectly) Omar said there will be reveals at TGS. He hinted they have yet to reveal their FF character and so on.....

IF this is all the roster there is ...then fucking lol. I mean talk about missing the opportunity. Where are the RPG characters? And I don't mean FF even....what about the IPs they own? Where's Wander? Where are the trailers with some cg and epic music? You know..like every other fighting game in recent history?

Overall this is just lazy and will suffer for it

I'm conflicted.  On the one hand - I'd love to see Crash, Spyro and Cloud, and I don't see what's with them holding back characters they own like Wander or Dart.

But you know, just looking at it in perspective, I'm happy that we've got a Playstation-branded crossover fighting game.  I'm incredibly excited about many of the characters who are already included - Jak, Ratchet, Sly, Spike, Sackboy, Nariko, Sir Dan, the list just goes on and on.  I'm gonna have a hell of a time picking just one character to be my main!

At the end of the day, having unreal expectations and getting too hyped for the game is only going to lead to highs and lows that are going to leave you disappointed with the game.  If they announce more legacy character - that's great, and I'm really happy.  But right now, I'd be happy if they released the game with the characters it has tomorrow so I could start playing it.  Just try not to get too wound up man - it is what it is, and it'll be what it'll be.  

As for the sales part - obviously Cloud or Crash would be a big draw.  But y'know, I realise this is a sales site and all, but whether the game tanks or not shouldn't be in any way related to your hype.  The game is coming, whether or not other people buy it, if you understand what I'm saying?  Idk man.  Just don't blow a fuse about this kind of stuff is what I'm trying to say!

I was literally just about to make a thread asking where the news release was from Superbot's TGS conference this morning...then I read the comments above.

Did they REALLY not reveal anything new???? Or did they just not release the news yet? I could've sworn I saw Superbot say directly that there would be more character reveals at TGS!

M.U.G.E.N said:
*angry mugen rant*

think your friends at gaf would appreciate this

made it for you tho :3

Around the Network

Nm. Didn't realize their was a livestream. Wow. Like others said, thirst thing I did when I woke up was check VGC and IGN to see the new character reveals. Feel bad for those who stayed up to watch thelivestream:/

There are gonna be lots of (even more) pissed off PS fans if reveals aren't made by TGS's end.

Kresnik said:
Dgc1808 said:

This thing was actually scheduled for a short timeslot. I wasn't expecting a full panel but just a few annoucements. Also, at Comic-con, THE DIRECTOR OF THE GAME HIMSELF SAID THAT THEY WOULD REVEAL CHARACTER IN ANY MAJOR EVENT WHERE GAMERS GATHER. TGS was SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED when he said this. Character's werent revealed at SONY's Conference and PSAS got it's own short timeslot for something at 3:15AM EST. 

Even if they just said it was a showroom presentation, from the above, who the hell wouldn't think character announcements were coming. Who can you call a moron when Omar Kendall himself said to expect characters at TGS?

Was Comic-Con before or after the massive leak?  It seems weird that they didn't have any characters to announce at TGS, but I reckon they were saving people like Raiden and Spike for the event, who unfortunately got revealed far too early.

It was before the leak.

4 ≈ One

Sly cover is really sick

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Tridrakious said:
ils411 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Runa216 said:
Nothing on Ragnarok Oddyssey? Can anyone tell me about how long it is in hours?

Don't think anyone here has imported it (wait actually I think someone did :S I can't recall...was it ils?)...and I haven't seen any info on how long the game is either..but I'm sure it's pretty long 

Before I leave Soney behind forever, coz i do not appreciate being robbed, I'll answer this, coz, you know...you guys are my bros..

There are 9 chapters total and each chapter has about 9-10 quests. Each quest, took me on average about 6-10 min to complete, depending on the dificulty. You'll also have to account for failing quests, which will happen a lot since some of the boss monsters are just unforgiving. Anyway, taking into account failing quests and farming for better cards and weapons, then subracting the amount of time i spent being crazy and trying to expand every single costume, I think it took me about 35ish hours to complete all 9 story chapters. Then there's the extra equests which is UNFORGIVING! I'm already 150+ hours in and have yet to complete half of the extra quests. havent bothered to count how many extra quests there are coz, well, i'm taking it slowliy coz i'm getting my ass kicked really hard.

The fun is in farming for cards and better weapons to refine. You cant buy any good weapons as all the blacksmith sells are crapy weapons with crapy skills. Making different character builds is also very adictive. you can make a cleric into a battle cleric, a healer, a tank, or even a primary attacker...so many things you can do that you'll spend hours just making card combinations and testing them out for each class.

I have a pretty uber sowrd warrior and can now take out the last story boss effortlessly, but 6 quests into the extra quests and i'm stuck. Need some help, but unfortunately, i'm having problems playing online and keep getting disconnected, so i'm forced to solo everythihg.

anyways, see you guys around...probably... I dont think i'll bother poping back here as i'll end up filled with rage again.

Peace guys!

(to the bolded and underlined) I thought you said previously that you weren't having any problems connect to the "internetz"

please keep in mind most of the online issues is the fact the tame is only out in asia and people are trying to connect to people through it. It makes everything harder

Dgc1808 said:
I voted GamersVitamins. The symbol could be a vita but puffed up to look like a pill. It already has the shape for it.

I voted that to... the second sound tooo much nuts XD and VitaBros.. sounds like.. Mario Bros...XD

But VitaBrotherhood? doesn't sound Vitter? XD

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread