By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Around the Network

in this video from 3:15 to 3:40 comes the comparison between Sengokumusou on 3DS and Sangokumusou PSV

JayLam said:

in this video from 3:15 to 3:40 comes the comparison between Sengokumusou on 3DS and Sangokumusou PSV

Freaking insane!

This is unofficial and partial report of Vita sellthrough btw.
Sales report postings on japanese sites [azalyn.blog22/ameblo.jp]

- Select stores report sellouts of Vita WiFi models.

- Estimated sellthroughs; Vita WiFi 85%, Vita 3G/WiFi 56%

- Top selling launch software Mogol6, Uncharted, Dynasty Vita. Ridgeracer "uncharacteristically" slow

- Memorycard stock low; 32G and 16G soldout, over 90% Vita buyer also bought memory cards

- software-Vita tie ratio 1:1

credits to haadim @ neogaf

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=33552573&postcount=2573

morenoingrato said:

Vita sold under 100k first day.

Source

Good one

Around the Network

LOL that sengoku musou difference is like night and day....psv is just nailing it

thanks Jaylam for the great vids! :D

@kurosaki: if those numbers are accurate then Sony must be very very happy! especially if the mem cards are sold out they must have made some real good money

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
LOL that sengoku musou difference is like night and day....psv is just nailing it

thanks Jaylam for the great vids! :D

@kurosaki: if those numbers are accurate then Sony must be very very happy! especially if the mem cards are sold out they must have made some real good money

If mind serves me correctly, I remember hearing Vita was being sold at a loss, a small loss. So, if almost everyone is buying a memory card for it then hopefully that would mean Sony are making money. Probably the reason Sony went ahead with the memory cards, they knew that most people would buy them. Anyway, Feb 22nd can't come soon enough!

I cant see the videos :(. Keeps loading till the end of time

Anyone seen any info on PSV GPS ?

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

M.U.G.E.N said:
NeoGhiofish said:
So when is the main page going to get updated to show 3DS/Vita marketshare? We all know what's happened with the DS/PSP - it's time for something new and exciting!

not really a question for this thread ...should ask a Mod..chances are it will sho it once we actually have data for sales would be my guess

I wouldn't count on that chart given the soon split of the site. We'll have to wait until then.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.