By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Chevinator123 said:
Persona 4 Golden is confirm3d for Europe...............Spring 2013.

I say just import dat shit yo, Nov 20 for US
http://www.amazon.com/Persona-4-Golden-playstation-vita/dp/B007W8S2MG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1348202049&sr=8-1&keywords=persona

Normally I'd agree. But we really need to show there is a European demand for these games on Vita or there is no chance of other games making it here from Japan. (Via the US)

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

Wow, this probably the best news I've read since coming into the Vita thread for quite some time!

Gravity Rush was one of the 3 or so games I am DEFINITELY picking up when I get my Vita in December (the other two being LBP & WipEout), so hearing news of a sequel is really promising.

Also P4G finally getting a European release. I know I could've just imported it from the US, but as MikeRox pointed out, I'd rather show my support for bringing those types of games over to Europe.

So yeah. Good news day!

vita will get monster hunter the 4th one year after the 3ds, you heard here first

Really happy to hear that Gravity Rush is getting a sequel. Hope we'll hear about a sequel to Golden Abyss aswell.

HeavenlyWarrior said:
vita will get monster hunter the 4th one year after the 3ds, you heard here first

Nah, no way capcom will split the japanese fanbase & Sony can't afford to pay to get it.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
MikeRox said:
Chevinator123 said:
Persona 4 Golden is confirm3d for Europe...............Spring 2013.

I say just import dat shit yo, Nov 20 for US
http://www.amazon.com/Persona-4-Golden-playstation-vita/dp/B007W8S2MG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1348202049&sr=8-1&keywords=persona

Normally I'd agree. But we really need to show there is a European demand for these games on Vita or there is no chance of other games making it here from Japan. (Via the US)

Yes, though I'm in Canada and we have ATLUS support here. I was about to say why would you do that when so much people in europe asked for the game? If the game doesn't sell well in europe cause of imports, say goodbye to the games even making it to europe cause the money the use to publish in europe is risky especially when there isn't alot of vitas outthere. If Persona 5 comes to Vita, and people do what you said your going to do. I wouldn't be surprised if NIS and everyone else says they wouldn't waist money and time to publish it cause they'll just import it by the time it releases.

BTW I think Persona 5 maybe put on PS Vita if not PS3 as well. Why do I say this, one interview on Persona 4: Golden ATLUS said, they originally were going to bring it to psp but vita became a option and they started over, and that if you play persona the games are so much better on the go. And that it's the style of game suited for the go. And seeing how they jumped ship from psp to vita, I'm sure they won't leave vita out on the Persona 5 game (confirmed real and being worked on).

Woo got Little BIG Planet Vita from town today. was only 29.99 from Grainger Games so 10 cheaper than I expected it to be (and actually cheaper than a fair few websites are charging). They also had Dungeon Hunter: Alliance for 13 so decided to get that too heheh.

Happy gaming weekend whilst I'm in Cheltenham for a contest tomorrow ^_^ will make the coach journey go so much faster.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Does anybody know how to get LBP costumes on LBP vita?

-Newcloud- said:
Does anybody know how to get LBP costumes on LBP vita?

Go to the LBP game on PSN, inside you can download the game or costumes or the online pass.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)