By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
forevercloud3000 said:
-EReader for Vita is also right up my ally. I keep trying to gather why people even buy tablets when a smart phone does all the same things and is more portable. Nevertheless people do. The reasoning for any gamer to opt for a tablet and not a vita is getting slim. I would love to download some ebooks and read them on the go with Vita, as I would never fathom buying a 200 machine simply for that one feature.

I'm with you on this. Actually, I dont even know wtf a tablet is for either, (android tablets, ipads, and everything else). What the hell is it even for anyway? Its like the must have thingy that has zero use. everything it does a smartphone/notebook/handheld does better.

Anyways, an Ebook reader will be awesome! While their at it, a calculater, notepad and alarm clock app would be nice. And yes, I'm serious, I always use a calculator when doing my groceries and with a calculator app, I dont have to bring one (I know my smartphone has one but hey, calculator on Vita=Awesome), note pad can be like a to do list and i can use it for my grocery list. Better yet, a port of one of those mobile office android apps would be great. With these apps, it would make the Vita even more multifunctional.

Around the Network
ils411 said:
forevercloud3000 said:
-EReader for Vita is also right up my ally. I keep trying to gather why people even buy tablets when a smart phone does all the same things and is more portable. Nevertheless people do. The reasoning for any gamer to opt for a tablet and not a vita is getting slim. I would love to download some ebooks and read them on the go with Vita, as I would never fathom buying a 200 machine simply for that one feature.

I'm with you on this. Actually, I dont even know wtf a tablet is for either, (android tablets, ipads, and everything else). What the hell is it even for anyway? Its like the must have thingy that has zero use. everything it does a smartphone/notebook/handheld does better.

Anyways, an Ebook reader will be awesome! While their at it, a calculater, notepad and alarm clock app would be nice. And yes, I'm serious, I always use a calculator when doing my groceries and with a calculator app, I dont have to bring one (I know my smartphone has one but hey, calculator on Vita=Awesome), note pad can be like a to do list and i can use it for my grocery list. Better yet, a port of one of those mobile office android apps would be great. With these apps, it would make the Vita even more multifunctional.

I'm a huge fan of tablets and I use mine quite a bit. It's smaller, lighter and with better battery life than notebooks. So it's more portable. It has bigger screen than an smartphone, which makes it more comfortable for reading books, browsing, typing (since the keyboard keys are "bigger"), watching videos...

BasilZero said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
BasilZero said:
Wait a minute...I just realized...Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 was announced for the Vita right? Another game to get *__*

Guess I'll be getting Sigma 1 and Sigma 2 for the Vita and maybe part 3 for the Wii-U.

or wait and get part 3 vita version..most probably after they fix things even furthur :P You know it's gonna happen the way things are going

Hopefully by the time I finish Part 1 and Part 2, that will happen ;p

And we all know they're going to add an all new "Rachel Story" to Sigma 3.  I can see it now, Rachel is getting a massage playing beach volleyball somewhere when she gets a call to help Ryu by going to some other place in the world where some other random thing is going on that has nothing to do with Ryu.  But it will help him somehow!

It is a fake.  I fell for it:

Oh, and a new trailer as well:

Around the Network

everything looks sharper now..the sound has improved a LOT since the private beta. Also character models of some have been vastly improved too..case in point Kratos

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

http://bdashnews.wordpress.com/2012/09/20/gravity-daze/

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
http://bdashnews.wordpress.com/2012/09/20/gravity-daze/

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Pretty much expected but still great news.  Man I can't wait to see how much better they will make it.  Vita has no games but already getting a sequel to one of its big titles ^^

basil stole my post

Sal do you have a gif for every situation?! :D