By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Welcome to not lurking nesfe and shadow :D I did the same thing for months.

@shadow I think it would be great news if they only localize the vita version of GE2. Personally i'd prefer the psp version never leaves japan :P

Around the Network

Phantasy Star Online 2 PSVITA Trailer

Ugh, horrible frame rate! I didn't expect PC-like graphics, but at least they should have achieved a stable 30 FPS.

Soul Sacrifice looks and works pretty good and God Eater 2 performs even better, so I don't wanna hear excuses from SEGA...

Pimp3k said:
outlawauron said:
DemoniOtaku said:
Teflon02 said:

I was going to but picked Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Skies because it is like 40 hours for the main story and has 2 sequels coming out eventually and one in definitely is on vita so i think i should support the game, luckily it's amazing. Gurumin was my original chose if i didn't do additional research on the others. I loved that game when i had it on psp

Actually.. Vita's a remake of the first trials in skies.. Yeah the same that You bougth!...

That isn't true.....

Vita remake is a sequel - The Legend of Heroes VII: Trails of Zero.

Lol I didn't notice that reply, and yeah the game I bought was 

Legend of Heroes VI: Trails in the Sky which is just Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky in NA because it's  the first NA release. It is going to be a trilogy, and XSEED promised ro bring the whole trilogy over. So far the sequel to it Legend of Heroes VII: Trails of Zero was released in japan but never released in NA and nothing has been heard yet so i believe the PS Vita version will be brougbt over instead. Which is Legend of Heroes VII: Trails of Zero Evolution. Even if they just brought the psp game the last game in the trilogy would be on vita. 

Teflon02 said:
Pimp3k said:
outlawauron said:
DemoniOtaku said:
Teflon02 said:

I was going to but picked Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Skies because it is like 40 hours for the main story and has 2 sequels coming out eventually and one in definitely is on vita so i think i should support the game, luckily it's amazing. Gurumin was my original chose if i didn't do additional research on the others. I loved that game when i had it on psp

Actually.. Vita's a remake of the first trials in skies.. Yeah the same that You bougth!...

That isn't true.....

Legend of Heroes VI: Trails in the Sky which is just Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky in NA because it's  the first NA release. It is going to be a trilogy, and XSEED promised ro bring the whole trilogy over. So far the sequel to it Legend of Heroes VII: Trails of Zero was released in japan but never released in NA and nothing has been heard yet so i believe the PS Vita version will be brougbt over instead. Which is Legend of Heroes VII: Trails of Zero Evolution. Even if they just brought the psp game the last game in the trilogy would be on vita. 

Trails in the sky was a Awesome game! i played it on my vita this year and its gone down as one of my favorite RPGs of all time!

If the sequels to it to come out they will be on vita, and i think they will be PSN games to download. I cant explain how much i want to carry on that story, Especailly after that cliffhanger ending!!!

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

BasilZero said:
Wait a minute...I just realized...Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 was announced for the Vita right? Another game to get *__*

Guess I'll be getting Sigma 1 and Sigma 2 for the Vita and maybe part 3 for the Wii-U.

or wait and get part 3 vita version..most probably after they fix things even furthur :P You know it's gonna happen the way things are going

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Just saw that the panel for PSASBR is on Saturday... CANT WAIT FOR DAAANZZ REVEALSSS

LET'S GO KNICKS

StokedUp said:
Teflon02 said:
Pimp3k said:
outlawauron said:
DemoniOtaku said:
Teflon02 said:

That isn't true.....

Trails in the sky was a Awesome game! i played it on my vita this year and its gone down as one of my favorite RPGs of all time!

If the sequels to it to come out they will be on vita, and i think they will be PSN games to download. I cant explain how much i want to carry on that story, Especailly after that cliffhanger ending!!!

I'm only 4 hours in cause lbp and got ffiv complete a week before But honestly just from the 4 hours it is one of my fav RPGs and I want the trilogy. And don't know if the music was a fluke, but this game has some of the best, unique and most original music I've heard in a RPG EVER. I love every track played in the game so far. I can't even lie every place including in battle I had times where i let tbe music play and im not playing lol cause its that good

This has occured to me 4 times in a row while doing LBP. It started right after I did a community level that slowed my framerate down to say .4 fps.

I know many of you are dissappointed with TGS but I for one think Sony has quite a few AAA efforts coming for all regions now. We now have...
-LBP which is perfect for all territories and has mass market appeal.
-Assassin's Creed III:Liberations...I personally am finding this far more enticing than the actual game as it is a drastic turn from the norm.
-COD Vita which is not my cup of tea but the twitch generation might eat this up.
-Killzone Mercs coming 2013
-TearAway is new and unique IP that everyone has been begging for, even made by MM.
-God Eater 2 on Vita is great. Yea, we know it is available on PSP too which mutes its selling power a tad but MH on 3DS is a remake of a remake and if that did just fine so can GE2. GE in Japan is actually quite popular and for a while many thought it could dethrone MH at it's own game.
-Soul Sacrifice, another great looking IP. I was on the fence a bit but now I am sold. This is very expertly crafted in the "Soul" series ideals (even if they haven't said that directly). With it's unique MP options, its cool take on gray morale ambiguity, and great art direction I am SOLD!
-EReader for Vita is also right up my ally. I keep trying to gather why people even buy tablets when a smart phone does all the same things and is more portable. Nevertheless people do. The reasoning for any gamer to opt for a tablet and not a vita is getting slim. I would love to download some ebooks and read them on the go with Vita, as I would never fathom buying a 200 machine simply for that one feature.
-Not to mention the assortment of great games coming this year and early next: Persona 4:Golden, PASBR,Sly4, Ratchet, Smart As..., KickBeat, etc.

I think we have become far too entitled or spoiled. This looks great for Vita and as soon as they drop price early to mid next year people will be actually willing to see just that.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Naninho said:

Phantasy Star Online 2 PSVITA Trailer

Ugh, horrible frame rate! I didn't expect PC-like graphics, but at least they should have achieved a stable 30 FPS.

Soul Sacrifice looks and works pretty good and God Eater 2 performs even better, so I don't wanna hear excuses from SEGA...

Looks absolutely awesome to me even at 15fps! Please please release in Europe!!!

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.