By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

@andre: doubt it...BUT it's gonna keep it going that's for sure. it's not gonna do any sales miracles but it shows the system won't be dead in the region either.

@NesFe: Welcome! :D Good to have u with us

so I went on some info hunting this morning (have a fever...so stayed home today lol but my dedication to this thread never dies damn it!)

NEW PAINT PARK APP (guess paint park 2.0?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0lQUMXxit8&list=PLF900F6EBE4E2AED0&index=5&feature=plpp_video

Vita EReader App video

also it seems that in the Locoroco x MGS stage..the locoroco will smash the machine in the background (forgot its name)

think this was mentioned but it seems the new SEGA game demon tribe is coming to vita as well.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

E reader app is putting closer to tablet land. If your a gamer why buy an iPad when you can have a vita?

Oh yeah, technically a new user here too. Been lurking for awhile now though. Hi! Lol.

Just had a thought. With the PSP being presumed dead and God Eater 2 gets localized, what are the chances of it being a Vita exclusive in the west? That'd be, on the whole, a good thing right? Sure Japan sales might be canabalized by the PSP version but outside, it could do well.

Atelier Totori trailer looking good! Love the return of Orthogalaxen. Also, they seem to be pushing Iksel, Cordelia, and Cecelia this time around. Which I love. Iksel and Cordelia were awesome in Rorona. Was kinda sad to see them sidelined in Totori.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mtTbIUPY6qc

Kresnik said:
ivanpgcs said:

Phantasy Star Online 2 Vita - Cam  Gameplay

http://gematsu.com/2012/09/phantasy-star-online-2-vita-tokyo-game-show-cam-gameplay

Looking good.  I played PSO1 a lot with my friends on Xbox last gen, and since this is free I'll definitely give it a shot.

I wonder how well it'll do on Vita.  Japanese seem to prefer gaming on handhelds (especially over PC) so I'd imagine it'll help, but it's also coming to Android and iOS I think.

The Vita version I understand has cross play with the PC version while the android/iOS versions are cut back a bit and separate. Really hope this gets a western vita launch I love PSO on Dreamcast and lost over 500 hours to it.

Finished resistance last night. 2nd half of the game is waaay better than the start. The last level needed another 3 levels similar and the game would have been awesome!

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

I'd like Sony to do an Android tablet/vita cross over. Detachable buttons or some shit. I'd buy that. I mean I'd buy a Vita, but I'd buy that too.

And yeh GE2 will moste likely only come over to the west on the Vita, which is good for the system. 

Around the Network

Just ordered LBP vita and Uncharted:Golden Abyss(FINALLY) :D.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

I'm running out to buy LBP tomorrow. Can't wait! Even off work now until a week Monday so going to try cracking on with a few of my older games like Ray man, everybody's golf and ninja gaiden. And this vita has no Gamez they say!

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

DemoniOtaku said:
Teflon02 said:

I was going to but picked Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Skies because it is like 40 hours for the main story and has 2 sequels coming out eventually and one in definitely is on vita so i think i should support the game, luckily it's amazing. Gurumin was my original chose if i didn't do additional research on the others. I loved that game when i had it on psp

Actually.. Vita's a remake of the first trials in skies.. Yeah the same that You bougth!...

That isn't true.....

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
DemoniOtaku said:
Teflon02 said:

I was going to but picked Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Skies because it is like 40 hours for the main story and has 2 sequels coming out eventually and one in definitely is on vita so i think i should support the game, luckily it's amazing. Gurumin was my original chose if i didn't do additional research on the others. I loved that game when i had it on psp

Actually.. Vita's a remake of the first trials in skies.. Yeah the same that You bougth!...

That isn't true.....

Vita remake is a sequel - The Legend of Heroes VII: Trails of Zero.

LBX W for PSP/Vita

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4M_781UVBY

@Shadow: Why hello there! Welcome :D

and yep I don't think people are realizing that even tho it's not that great for the Japanese market...all these announced games are great news for the west. Given the track record of the vita when it comes to localization..it's safe to say games like God Eater, Toukiden etc will come to west as Vita exclusives

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!