By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/bbsxk8/gundam-breaker-tgs-2012--debut-trailer--cam-

the trailer we DIDN't get to see yesterday :P Gundam Breaker

@All stars info: good stuff. And everyone it seems the 'new' info is coming on Saturday (in Japan)...

@Sal: :P Sorry for misleading

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Thought Vita would have been discontinued by now...

~Mod Edit~

This post has been moderated.

-Smeags

wow that gandam game is going to sell. I don't know how much its going to hurt vita sells with it being on ps3 also tho :( I wish developers wouldn't do that right now with the system needing more sells but I guess I can't blame them for wanting money.

I am sad. :(

Heavenly_King said:

Because :( ?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network
kivi95 said:
Heavenly_King said:

Because :( ?

Because so far the TGS2012 is an outstanding disapointment for my VITA.

Hehe I think ppl need to keep in mind that this is like 6 or 7 months in the life of the system. Unless you're pretty picky over the summer a good amount of games have been talked about are coming with in the first year. If you are picky about what you play then i'm sorry life must be hard :P

Also keep in mind there doesn't have to be a conference to announce more games so it's not like we are stuck waiting for E3 2013 ^^ cheer up heavenly_king

TGS is not that important in Japon the majority of games is announced by Famitsu

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

M.U.G.E.N said:
http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/bbsxk8/gundam-breaker-tgs-2012--debut-trailer--cam-

the trailer we DIDN't get to see yesterday :P Gundam Breaker

@All stars info: good stuff. And everyone it seems the 'new' info is coming on Saturday (in Japan)...

@Sal: :P Sorry for misleading

As a huge Gundam fan I'm still utterly pissed at Namco for not bringing Gundam Seed to the west... And I doubt that they'll bring this game to west... :(

Teflon02 said:

I was going to but picked Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Skies because it is like 40 hours for the main story and has 2 sequels coming out eventually and one in definitely is on vita so i think i should support the game, luckily it's amazing. Gurumin was my original chose if i didn't do additional research on the others. I loved that game when i had it on psp

Actually.. Vita's a remake of the first trials in skies.. Yeah the same that You bougth!...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread